Im a proud FBA, and believe c00nery against us should be checked, but I wish we could leave the diaspora wars in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Hispanics are not taking over and never will..They are weak mentally and worship the white man. They can't even run their own countries, the most corrupt countries with the highest murder rates in the world.

The "diaspora war" doesn't exist outside of the Internet. In real life I've seen nothing but positive interactions amongst the black diaspora. Africans, Caribbeans, AA all get along
Look at Chicago

That shyt will spread

"Doesn't exist outside the internet"
Internet is fueled by real ppl. Bots too, but I've even heard older ppl say Africans think they better than us

I've heard an African say I'm not Black, I'm African
And I've heard an African day the hard ER

I'm not saying it's the majority but the sentiment exists

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You expect 13% of the US population to change the other 87%?

When Africa is expected to lead the GLOBAL population by 2050?

The same people funding your downfall are in Africa building relationships so they can control resources.

If you need that explained any further, I’m wasting my breath.

IMG-8734.png

If we don't check the tether class now from these African countries they will be exactly like the top 1% of Indians that come over here and are staunchly anti-Black.

You understand?

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Be proud of who we are, be honest over the history of our people. We aren't alone in that and everyone in the diaspora should feel this way.

The "tether", "anchor baby", eugenics, and diaspora wars are things I don't like. There's definitely people in this BA identity space that are on some BS to say the least.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You got it breh.

:hubie:

You’re more interested in the semantics than the point.

Flawed logic -> irrelevant point.

Never argue with people who talk for the sake of talking.

I pointed out flawed logic.

You have more posts than I do arguing with people on this site over complete nonsense. So chill out with the snide remarks.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Someone sees the divide and conquer tactics.

:salute:

Same shyt that led to slavery.

Strength in numbers. There's a reason Irish, Italians, Greeks, middle easterners suddenly became white in our grandparents life times. And we want to write off "all" black immigrants...the fukk?

And I'm FBA or ADOS or whatever we calling it now; my people are South Carolina and Arkansas; I think the distinction is necessary, but we shouldn't be exclusionary on pan-African issues.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Look at Chicago

That shyt will spread

"Doesn't exist outside the internet"
Internet is fueled by real ppl. Bots too, but I've even heard older ppl say Africans think they better than us

I've heard an African say I'm not Black, I'm African
And I've heard an African day the hard ER

I'm not saying it's the majority but the sentiment exists
People really fell for the fake news about Migrants in Chicago
:russ:

The West Side of Chicago is majority Hispanic, as well as several Chicagoland suburbs like Cicero and Waukegan... Hispanic migrants have been going to those areas for decades.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The funny thing is:

We don't own this country or anything in it. So how can we call ourselves regulating who comes here and what they come here for?

America is BUILT to be the world's p*ssy. That everyone can get a piece of. There's nothing we can do about that. White people hated immigration before us and this country told them to stfu. So what do a minority, 14% of the population think they can do?

Forget about it and learn to use the country what it's intended for. Create our industry and make money and labor from the immigrants. THAT is what this country is about. We're unlike any other country. We're not Nigeria, France, China, etc. We have a responsibility these other countries don't have.

America is the world's mall and we are kids who happen to live in a mall. Of course our home can't function as other people's home do. We're the mall...we're where the money and goods are. Of course everyone wants to come here...we're the mall.

If you don't like how this country operate, move to one of those other countries which doesn't serve as the world's bank and mall. Then you can hate immigrants *customers) all you want.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Strength in numbers. There's a reason Irish, Italians, Greeks, middle easterners suddenly became white in our grandparents life times. And we want to write off "all" black immigrants...the fukk?

And I'm FBA or ADOS or whatever we calling it now; my people are South Carolina and Arkansas; I think the distinction is necessary, but we shouldn't be exclusionary on pan-African issues.

🎯

Rather than doing the work, the best AFRICANS on the planet, the ones who changed the greatest empire on the planet, throw their hands up and fall to the lowest level when called upon to collectively pick up the torch.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If that's the case why shouldn't I see myself as a different tribe now as a FBA/ADOS?

Y'all use that excuse when it comes to slavery but want "unity" now?

If our ancestors were opps then we are opps now :yeshrug:

It kills your whole "divide" and "conquer" tethering narrative.
Bro, you are so fukking stupid :why:

Status
Not open for further replies.