Im a proud FBA, and believe c00nery against us should be checked, but I wish we could leave the diaspora wars in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The shyt is corny, embarrassing, and insecure. In the past few months we've had threads worried cause there's a Jamaican restaurant in the mall or cause some Mexican said he WISHES Kendricks had Mexican rappers :what: I mean what in the entire fukk is that? Reparations was abandoned to score internet points on Hip Hop and podcasts. Immigration remained an issue but now Donald "Build The Wall" Trump talking green cards for immigrant grads. The 'ADOS/FBA' project has been a collossal failure at every turn. Move on brehs.

except for the person making the tweet, who was concerned about the jamaican restaurant?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Let's look at the fruits of pan-Africansim...

Doreen-DemsinKenteCloth.jpg
Pan Africanism has been a scapegoat and the scapegoating has gotten us nowhere. All it did was give yall an excuse to waste time with the kinda shyt I mentioned earlier. The Kente stunt was corny on the Dems part, but nothing was done to address that, for example. Too caught up trying to police social media and every opinion on Earth

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Bruh it was on the news
Just because it was "on the news" Doesn't mean it's not fake news. You're that easily fooled? That's kinda scary honestly.

The Chicago metro area has a Hispanic population of 2.2million. There has always been a steady flow of Latino migrants to the area and they just assimilate into the community

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Just because it was "on the news" Doesn't mean it's not fake news. You're that easily fooled? That's kinda scary honestly.

The Chicago metro area has a Hispanic population of 2.2million. There has always been a steady flow of Latino migrants to the area and they just assimilate into the community
So the news is fake now?

The problem was they were taking resources in Black neighborhoods that they weren't giving to Black people earlier

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
WE are the best of the best. We have influenced a planet while oppressed. Imagine what we could do while in control. We have to stop being insecure and in our generation leave this mentality behind.
I agree we are the best of the best, but i’m not a pan africanist breh. We (black Americans) still have a bunch of work to do here on ourselves.

And that’s not something we can lean on outsiders to help us with since we have a unique situation here that no immigrant has experienced. only we can help us.

they had their pan africanist leader in Patrice Lumumba and they murdered him. pan africanism should start in Africa

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So the news us fake now?

The problem was they were taking resources in Black neighborhoods that they weren't giving to Black people earlier
No they weren't

That was just a distraction tactic to stir up hatred towards Latinos and make us forget about the real issues going on

Daps
non-FBA black people bring nothing of value to the fight against white supremacy. history has shown, time and again, without fail, that they prefer to occupy a “safe” space beneath the wing of white supremacy than stand alongside FBA in the struggle for freedom and black empowerment.

marcus garvey was the exception. most non-fba black people are deadweight, at best, and traitors, at worst.

:unimpressed:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Pan Africanism has been a scapegoat and the scapegoating has gotten us nowhere. All it did was give yall an excuse to waste time with the kinda shyt I mentioned earlier. The Kente stunt was corny on the Dems part, but nothing was done to address that, for example. Too caught up trying to police social media and every opinion on Earth

Why are white middle-class men from podunk towns in America doing more work in Africa than you?

Looks to me you are too caught up trying to police the opinions of random ADOS people online.

Stop scapegoating ADOS for your inaction and neglect of those you claim to want to help.

:francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Like I said before on here, the people around you irl are less concerned w/ what dude with 200 follower said & more concerned w/ how they are going to make it next week whether it's financially or emotionally speaking.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Understood, but the OP was addressing FBA and what he would like to see from his side of people. I will admit the c00ning and disparaging remarks is more heavy on the foreign blacks side of thing, they should be addressed as well but this topic is FBA centered.
When isn't the conversation fba/ados centered? It's perfectly acceptable to air out grievances daily towards aframs on this board. It's always centered around that. When a thread gets made about a non afram making disparaging remarks or admitting their feelings towards aframs, people rush in to call for the thread to be bushed.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
non-FBA black people bring nothing of value to the fight against white supremacy. history has shown, time and again, without fail, that they prefer to occupy a “safe” space beneath the wing of white supremacy than stand alongside FBA in the struggle for freedom and black empowerment.

marcus garvey was the exception. most non-fba black people are deadweight, at best, and traitors, at worst.

:unimpressed:
What? Have you heard of Stokely Carmichael?

Feel how you feel but check your references before posting such ridiculous nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.