Im a proud FBA, and believe c00nery against us should be checked, but I wish we could leave the diaspora wars in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We don't have to be opps but I think FBA people should focus on FBA/ADOS primarily.

If a Black immigrant is a rider cool if not we keep it pushing.

You expect 13% of the US population to change the other 87%?

When Africa is expected to lead the GLOBAL population by 2050?

The same people funding your downfall are in Africa building relationships so they can control resources.

If you need that explained any further, I’m wasting my breath.

IMG-8734.png

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think you need to understand how people game the system with iniatives like that

It's start with genocide, forced reeducation camps, and breeding people out. Now if you think that's the same as non-Aframs getting reparations, then by all means, do you. :hubie:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
They don’t contradict. To your enemy, you’re all the same. What should unite us is a common enemy.

I get not everyone can think more than 1 step at a time. There’s nothing wrong with that. But you should be careful about the people who can and do so in a way to manipulate you.

They do.

You can't in one post say,

"divide and conquer tactics," and then in the next say, "they never sold their people rather different tribes," and you clarified that tribes = different cultures. ADOS is a different culture than 'insert' African culture, so we are a different tribe by your logic.

And when saying, "using divide and conquer tactics," that suggests we were united before those tactics were implemented. We were never united as you also pointed out.

And: "what should unite us..." =/= unity, so the statement "divide and conquer tactics" does not apply.

Gotta be more critical of your thought processes in order to be one step ahead of your "enemy".

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They do.

You can't in one post say,

"divide and conquer tactics," and then in the next say, "they never sold their people rather different tribes," and you clarified that tribes = different cultures. ADOS is a different culture than 'insert' African culture, so we are a different tribe by your logic.

And when saying, "using divide and conquer tactics," that suggests we were united before those tactics were implemented. We were never united as you also pointed out.

And: "what should unite us..." =/= unity, so the statement "divide and conquer tactics" does not apply.

Gotta be more critical of your thought processes in order to be one step ahead of your "enemy".

You got it breh.

:hubie:

You’re more interested in the semantics than the point.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the diaspora war thing is internal. We don't do it in mixed company.

I ride for all my African brothers and sisters. I think the de lineniating has occurred because a lot of foreign Africans do not have the historical context of the struggle of ADOS, and when they are seen as figure heads of our culture it sets us back. They're "not like us" in some ways lol.

But yes you have the Marcus Garvey's and Sidney Potier of the world that ride for us and we should support those that support us.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I think the diaspora war thing is internal. We don't do it in mixed company.

I ride for all my African brothers and sisters. I think the de lineniating has occurred because a lot of foreign Africans do not have the historical context of the struggle of ADOS, and when they are seen as figure heads of our culture it sets us back. They're "not like us" in some ways lol.

But yes you have the Marcus Garvey's and Sidney Potier of the world that ride for us and we should support those that support us.

:mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Twitter is mixed company

Honestly Elon's Twitter is straight up a white space.
Hm yea I don't use Twitter so I don't see it but you make a point. Just don't really see it IRL. But yeah growing up my grandma would say stuff about Africans at church sucking up to white people etc. I was too young to understand.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Check shyt when ppl say disparaging things against us
We should be able to argue for representation

We should not be calling people tethers

I don't care if immigrants get reparations here as long as we get it too

I see Los Angeles and how Black ppl get treated there
And I see what's happening in Chicago

Hispanics are taking over and they will not be nice about it

Bad days are coming

BUT to come together it will take both sides
Hispanics are not taking over and never will..They are weak mentally and worship the white man. They can't even run their own countries, the most corrupt countries with the highest murder rates in the world.

The "diaspora war" doesn't exist outside of the Internet. In real life I've seen nothing but positive interactions amongst the black diaspora. Africans, Caribbeans, AA all get along

Status
Not open for further replies.