Im a proud FBA, and believe c00nery against us should be checked, but I wish we could leave the diaspora wars in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Strength in numbers. There's a reason Irish, Italians, Greeks, middle easterners suddenly became white in our grandparents life times. And we want to write off "all" black immigrants...the fukk?

And I'm FBA or ADOS or whatever we calling it now; my people are South Carolina and Arkansas; I think the distinction is necessary, but we shouldn't be exclusionary on pan-African issues.
This

You said it more succinctly

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We really should be inward focused. All the other distractions are just that. I don't understand the concept of going out your way to forge relationships when your house isn't in order. That only leads to you being taken advantage of.
Why isn’t our house in order?

What’s the root cause?

What would fix that?

What do we lack?

Where do we get it?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Bro, you are so fukking stupid :why:

He's a fukking loser :mjlol:He's no different than that dikk rider @ViShawn only at least he knows how to formulate his own thoughts from time to time.

That bozo just sits on his parents couch all day and not contributing shyt to the household, that's why he holds this conversations so seriously, because his glue eating ass really thinks these convos are gonna be a beeline to the ears of congress or some shyt. And cause he ain't never had no vision let alone brains any amount of money gives his pathetic ass life meaning

I guarantee you, I bet my life savings and my own son's life, fast forward five years from now, and that bum ass nikka will still be here or some other forum crying about reparations and beating off while ma dukes in the other room trying not to cry herself to sleep that she gotta flop as a son.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Check shyt when ppl say disparaging things against us
We should be able to argue for representation

We should not be calling people tethers

I don't care if immigrants get reparations here as long as we get it too

I see Los Angeles and how Black ppl get treated there
And I see what's happening in Chicago

Hispanics are taking over and they will not be nice about it

Bad days are coming

BUT to come together it will take both sides
I agree about name calling and all but Why should Africans get reparations?

FBA deserve reparations for everything they went through and did for the US. Africans? Nah

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's a fukking loser :mjlol:He's no different than that dikk rider @ViShawn only at least he knows how to formulate his own thoughts from time to time.

That bozo just sits on his parents couch all day and not contributing shyt to the household, that's why he holds this conversations so seriously, because his glue eating ass really thinks these convos are gonna be a beeline to the ears of congress or some shyt. And cause he ain't never had no vision let alone brains any amount of money gives his pathetic ass life meaning

I guarantee you, I bet my life savings and my own son's life, fast forward five years from now, and that bum ass nikka will still be here or some other forum crying about reparations and beating off while ma dukes in the other room trying not to cry herself to sleep that she gotta flop as a son.

Aren't you a mentally ill weirdo that hates his family?

Keep your weird fantasies to yourself p*ssy.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree about name calling and all but Why should Africans get reparations?

FBA deserve reparations for everything they went through and did for the US. Africans? Nah
If they said Africans and FBA would get reparations tomorrow, why would I turn that down just because they're getting it too?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What are you putting me into this shyt for? Also what's wrong with ADOS folks having their own form of identity? My family fought for this country and contribute to it.

Also I didn't call anyone tether in here and I'm all for unity but @Voice of Reason isn't necessarily off base when he has mentioned that animosity has came towards ADOS...but it's really due to structural white supremacy and them not having context of our struggle. We have to define our needs and struggle or we'll keep getting lumped into everyone else's issues and it'll be watered down even further.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
🎯

Rather than doing the work, the best AFRICANS on the planet, the ones who changed the greatest empire on the planet, throw their hands up and fall to the lowest level when called upon to collectively pick up the torch.
we’ve been carrying the torch.

they come to OUR HBCUs…not the other way around; hopefully they use that education and migrant back to where they fled from and build up their country.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It’s only Tariq Nasheed and his disciples doing that online. Tariq, nor his followers are calling people tethers in real life. Be proud of your respective lineage and celebrate your history, but don’t try to undermine progress via politics with your own agenda that you know is thoughtless and has no real plan behind it.
im not a fan of tariq, but its foolish to try to put all this at his feet, and so many try. the african woman talking about taking advantage of black americans rprobably has no idea who tariq is, the haitian woman on one of those dumbass relationship shows saying she cant fukk with people with no culture while dressed in black american garb didnt say that as a reaction to what he said. the various fresh and fits and their ilk who have no problem shytting on ados/fba arent doing it as a reaction to what tariq says. i dont like th tether talk either, but its kinda fukked up how some of you NEVER have that issue with thevarious things others say about us, then try to turn us into a cult when the pushback comes.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
im not a fan of tariq, but its foolish to try to put all this at his feet, and so many try. the african woman talking about taking advantage of black americans rprobably has no idea who tariq is, the haitian woman on one of those dumbass relationship shows saying she cant fukk with people with no culture while dressed in black american garb didnt say that as a reaction to what he said. the various fresh and fits and their ilk who have no problem shytting on ados/fba arent doing it as a reaction to what tariq says. i dont like th tether talk either, but its kinda fukked up how some of you NEVER have that issue with thevarious things others say about us, then try to turn us into a cult when the pushback comes.
Kai Cenat and Star Brim have both said similar shyt

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What are you putting me into this shyt for? Also what's wrong with ADOS folks having their own form of identity? My family fought for this country and contribute to it.

Also I didn't call anyone tether in here and I'm all for unity but @Voice of Reason isn't necessarily off base when he has mentioned that animosity has came towards ADOS...but it's really due to structural white supremacy and them not having context of our struggle.

fakkit

just cause I talk about you, doesn't mean I'm talking to you.

Go watch a Marvel movie and cry about it, fukking geek.

" My family fought for this country and contribute to it." Yeah cause apparently they the only ones. FOH.

Aren't you a mentally ill weirdo that hates his family?

Keep your weird fantasies to yourself p*ssy.

I have anger issues yes, but I still provide for mind, cause ain't a cracka or a c00n gonna get in the middle of me being the head of the household and doing what I can for those directly attached to me.

That's the difference between this generation and previous ones. Mfers actually looked out for another. Only thing you looking out for is when ya mama decide to go to mcDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.