Daps
cell Phone safety Pro Tip:

One way dudes in Colombia are getting got is because once a thief who knows what they're doing ( and there's a lot of gangs in Medellin that knows what they're doing) they can clean out your bank accounts.

If you're on a short trip consider taking off your banking and credit card apps.

If you don't want to do that bring a throwaway travel phone with no financial apps on it. Keep the other phone with your banking info separate and guard it the same way you guard your passport.

Personally I use a reccomend Google pixel phones with Graphene OS
You need a privacy screen on your phone a good drop case and a Pin and Fingerprint face ID. You need both because you can be forced to open your phone with Face ID or a Fingerprint but you can lock your phone by constantly messing up the Pin.

If you use only a Pin then someone can watch your patterns and figure out your Pin and passowrds.

Speaking of Passowrds again I would use a Yubikey NFC 5 or a Nitrokey. or use a free password generator and storage like Bitwarden.

This could be a liversaver if you're locked out of one of your devices you can gain access to your accounts even if you lose the phone or laptop.

Additionally go to Network and Internet settings to Sim Card options and Turn off the 2G option Criminals and downgrade your phone to 2G which is much easier to hack into.

Set a SIM Card Pin and keep it in Bitwarden this makes it harder to spoof your phone.
Damn these some real pro tips. I had to read up on the Yubikey from your last post. What would you use the Yubikey for though? To protect your computer? I don't keep my financial passwords saved in my browsers.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn these some real pro tips. I had to read up on the Yubikey from your last post. What would you use the Yubikey for though? To protect your computer? I don't keep my financial passwords saved in my browsers.
Its in lieu of a password instead of a password that you may forget or get hacked it changes your password everytime you login

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn these some real pro tips. I had to read up on the Yubikey from your last post. What would you use the Yubikey for though? To protect your computer? I don't keep my
better explaination of a Yubikey

The YubiKeys are among the most popular security keys. Some YubiKey models have a wide range of features such as: Universal 2nd Factor (U2F), FIDO2 and WebAuthn, Yubico OTP, Personal Identity Verification (PIV), OpenPGP, TOTP and HOTP authentication.
One of the benefits of the YubiKey is that one key can do almost everything (YubiKey 5), you could expect from a hardware security key. We do encourage you to take the quiz before purchasing in order to make sure you make the right choice.
Homepage
The comparison table shows the features and how the YubiKeys compare. We highly recommend that you select keys from the YubiKey 5 Series.

YubiKeys can be programmed using the YubiKey Manager or YubiKey Personalization Tools. For managing TOTP codes, you can use the Yubico Authenticator. All of Yubico's clients are open source.

For models which support HOTP and TOTP, there are 2 slots in the OTP interface which could be used for HOTP and 32 slots to store TOTP secrets. These secrets are stored encrypted on the key and never expose them to the devices they are plugged into. Once a seed (shared secret) is given to the Yubico Authenticator, it will only give out the six-digit codes, but never the seed. This security model helps limit what an attacker can do if they compromise one of the devices running the Yubico Authenticator and make the YubiKey resistant to a physical attacker.

Warning
The firmware of YubiKey is not open source and is not updatable. If you want features in newer firmware versions, or if there is a vulnerability in the firmware version you are using, you would need to purchase a new key.
financial passwords saved in my browsers.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Pro Tip: Don't Become a Passport Bro.

What I mean is you don't need a parade just because you took a 3 day trip to Sosua keep it on the low.

women even the one's who take Girl's trips don't want to hear your bragging and you going on a trickation isn't gonna make american hoes treat you any differently so why brag?

There was a case of the TSA supervisor who posted all over his socials about his frequent trips to the DR.

Some girls someone made it to the embassy told the right people and homie was stopped on a flight back to the states where he was asked for his phone then arrested and fired.

If he did some goofy shyt I'm glad he got caught but none of this might hadn't happen if he fully vetted everyone in his company and not bragged about it.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps

What I mean is you don't need a parade just because you took a 3 day trip to Sosua keep it on the low.

women even the one's who take Girl's trips don't want to hear your bragging and you going on a trickation isn't gonna make american hoes treat you any differently so why brag?

There was a case of the TSA supervisor who posted all over his socials about his frequent trips to the DR.

Some girls someone made it to the embassy told the right people and homie was stopped on a flight back to the states where he was asked for his phone then arrested and fired.

If he did some goofy shyt I'm glad he got caught but none of this might hadn't happen if he fully vetted everyone in his company and not bragged about it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep I'm not defending him but nikkas that randomly go to Sosua and collect numbers you better know who you're talking to you better ask Enviame una foto de su cedula por delante como por detras

Meaning text me a picture of your ID both front and back. the US will arrest your ass (rightfully so) It's up to you to confrim any girl that's in your presence.

Again I could go into a deep dive in locking down a cellphone so that a Phone snatcher can't just easily hack into your shyt either at home or abroad.

There's no way that the Federal Government can't get into your phone if they really wanted to.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
More Cellphone Pro tips:

Get a quality Dropproof case, I know it's old school but consider getting a phone holster with a clip. That way it's harder to get pickpocketed or just randomly lose your phone.

I use a Pelican case i's also waterproof you can take it the water when you swim. If you hit the beach a lot you could wear zippered swim trunks wear a belt with a pacsafe RFID blocking chain wallet and a phone with a pelican case and swim without hoping on one steals your shyt. Wear Vibram VSO water shoes and you can go staright in the water and all you'd leave behind is a towel.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

Social media fukked the game up.
Passport bros are making these places hot. Prices are rising and more bodies being killed.
The flexing just makes that person a target of criminals

I’m from the hood being lowkey is the best thing a gringo can do in a city associated with crime.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Social media fukked the game up.
Passport bros are making these places hot. Prices are rising and more bodies being killed.
The flexing just makes that person a target of criminals

I’m from the hood being lowkey is the best thing a gringo can do in a city associated with crime.
Just the fact that youre in a country youre being watched.

Theres been six female expats killed in the gambia recently one who had a youtube channel mentioned how people with criminal intent clock you every step of the way

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hotel Booking Pro tip.

Points are great and you should defenitely use them if you have them. However when using any third party site either going through the Crediat Cards portal or even using Booking.com or Priceline you better call the Hotel to make sure that your booking is honored.

I've seen people lose their rooms or be required to pay full price at the counter when they arrive. It makes sense to just send an email confirming that your room is booked at the price you paid.

shyt is way worse in the Flight game. I know a guy who lost his return flight home simply because there was a delay on a connecting flight which messed up his times and the carrier told him sorry nikka we don't guarantee flights booked through 3rd party apps.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hotel Booking Pro tip.

Points are great and you should defenitely use them if you have them. However when using any third party site either going through the Crediat Cards portal or even using Booking.com or Priceline you better call the Hotel to make sure that your booking is honored.

I've seen people lose their rooms or be required to pay full price at the counter when they arrive. It makes sense to just send an email confirming that your room is booked at the price you paid.

shyt is way worse in the Flight game. I know a guy who lost his return flight home simply because there was a delay on a connecting flight which messed up his times and the carrier told him sorry nikka we don't guarantee flights booked through 3rd party apps.
seabreeze messaged me through booking.com, should I still call them?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Technically if the Hotel hit you up. That should be sufficient but I'd save the email just in case.

That being said it's not a bad idea to email them just to make sure.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In your particular case since you're staying at the 'Breeze. You'd probably dig Shark's. Or Hotel Voramar basically if you're down to walk a little off of PC you can snag a deal.