Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking bout staying for 6 months or so, give or take.

Isn’t it difficult getting back in if you overstay your visa? :jbhmm:

Is there a way I can get one before I get there from the Embassy?

Also do you co-sign @Alvin that Santo Domingo would be better? I heard it’s wild dangerous out there and I don’t know where the hood parts are. I ain’t trying to get an apartment thinking I’m getting a deal and end up in the middle of some wild ass hood :hubie:
You don't need a visa to go to the DR. and if you overstay it's ok really only rich countries care about that in poor countries you pay an overstay fee and come right back.

I overstayed for a year and I'll be back next year for a visit.

Depend on what you're trying to do but for a first trip If you stay on the North Coast either Sosua, Puerto Plata city, Caberete etc. even if you stayed in the hood nothing is likely to happen to you.

Of course in Sosua you'l be hounded by the hoes but it is the easist place for a newbie to navigate.

I guess if I new nothing about traveling I'd consider staying in Puerta Plata city all things considered

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Saw a video about Brehs tricking in Cartagena recently. shyt is making the rounds in the What's app groups and some passport bro channels already announced that they're gonna make some videos.

In the video it was some brehs at a Apartment and an argument ensued with a lady. I guess she wanted more money so she or they broke a table and they put hands on her and threw her out. They didn't hit her they manhandled her.

They videotaped it I guess thinking that it would clear them for damages

Problem #1. Most Airbnb's fine pring says No unautherized guests so you could not only not get your money back for the damages but be banned from the platform

Problem #2 They likely paid by credit card, Card points are the truth you get extra protection you could way easier get your money back from a Card than you could from a vendor

Consider Booking.com you can pay in cash

Problem #3. It might go viral if it goes viral and shared on facebook you're gonna look wierd to your family and friends and even more wired to YOUR EMPLOYER.
Also have the limit of money that you could get at an ATM in cash in reserve. You're generally not gonna get more than 300 bucks no matter what the country if there's a dispute negotiate how much you're gonna giver her for nothing then give her that. No one turns down free money so if she doesn't give you services rendered just give her some or all of the money. If she wants more than that walk her to the ATM and leave her there she's out of your house

If a bytch starts tripping get security to handle that for you Do not under any crcumstances take the law into your own hands. Once she calls the cops you're probably gonna need way more than that 300 bucks

Finally don't bring hoes to your room at all smash in a hourly Hotel give her what you agreed upon and just walk out.

Remember any time kicking it with you non sexually know that she's still on the clock so if you come down with your boys hang out with them not a random.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Saw a video about Brehs tricking in Cartagena recently. shyt is making the rounds in the What's app groups and some passport bro channels already announced that they're gonna make some videos.

In the video it was some brehs at a Apartment and an argument ensued with a lady. I guess she wanted more money so she or they broke a table and they put hands on her and threw her out. They didn't hit her they manhandled her.

They videotaped it I guess thinking that it would clear them for damages

Problem #1. Most Airbnb's fine pring says No unautherized guests so you could not only not get your money back for the damages but be banned from the platform

Problem #2 They likely paid by credit card, Card points are the truth you get extra protection you could way easier get your money back from a Card than you could from a vendor

Consider Booking.com you can pay in cash

Problem #3. It might go viral if it goes viral and shared on facebook you're gonna look wierd to your family and friends and even more wired to YOUR EMPLOYER.
Also have the limit of money that you could get at an ATM in cash in reserve. You're generally not gonna get more than 300 bucks no matter what the country if there's a dispute negotiate how much you're gonna giver her for nothing then give her that. No one turns down free money so if she doesn't give you services rendered just give her some or all of the money. If she wants more than that walk her to the ATM and leave her there she's out of your house

If a bytch starts tripping get security to handle that for you Do not under any crcumstances take the law into your own hands. Once she calls the cops you're probably gonna need way more than that 300 bucks

Finally don't bring hoes to your room at all smash in a hourly Hotel give her what you agreed upon and just walk out.

Remember any time kicking it with you non sexually know that she's still on the clock so if you come down with your boys hang out with them not a random.
or have security check the woman at your hotel (tip the security to look out and they will report problem chicas)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
they said go to claro but how do I get the digital sim?
The easiest way is to go to an official Claro store with your pasport and buy a Sim.

If you're a little paranoid you could have a local buy you a Prepaid SIM that way nothing you say or do is tied to that phone.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
or have security check the woman at your hotel (tip the security to look out and they will report problem chicas)
That works too but that works only in places like Sosua or maybe Cartagena where there's enough chicks hoin' and fukking up to get a ban list going.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to give too much infomation about the trickin' because there's too many stereotypes as it is about Brothers traveling.

But after seeing tons of goofies on video and NBC news reporting about Scope deaths in Colombia and knowing that Brehs is still gonna come I'd say if you do come down with your boys to save money and watch each other's backs You Need Security on Deck Give them autority to ban hoes from the primeses if they know that she already acted a fool before have them on speed dial and remember that bytches always count your money.

You get a Deluxe apartment in the sky and you bring a chick who lives in a wooded house over shes gonna catch feelings. Take that broad to a short time hotel and smash her and send her on her way.

If you bring her to your fly spot and she asks for more money give it to her and if she's stupid tell her that yáll have to go to the ATM then onces she's out the crib just keep walking.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you're coming to Colombia and especially Medellin you need to get a local phone with no bank apps on your phone.

The Scope gangs figured out ways to get into a locked phone if you got the Apple latest update alledgelly you can lock down the work around that they use for getting into your phone but having any Iphone attracts too much negative attention globally.

Your travel phone should always be a cheap driod if you can get it in someone else's name even better.

If you want to be a little extreme get a degoogled droid don't put a sim in it and use a Calyx institute portable wifi hotspot and other than that have the phone in a small faraday cage when not in use

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yep.

i always buy a few 150 dollar droids when i travel to use then give them shyts away before i return home.
makes sense hoes really like phones, I know an old nikka who wanted to cut off a chick who he liked because she asked him to bring her a phone she legit didn't have one he saw a 40 buck refurbished unlocked chinese phone on Ebay and I told him that he should get that one.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
makes sense hoes really like phones, I know an old nikka who wanted to cut off a chick who he liked because she asked him to bring her a phone she legit didn't have one he saw a 40 buck refurbished unlocked chinese phone on Ebay and I told him that he should get that one.

Exactly. Unless she deep in the game and got an iphone, a droid even if its dirt cheap is still a come up and I aint got no use for that shyt once I bounce back to the states.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If you're coming to Colombia and especially Medellin you need to get a local phone with no bank apps on your phone.

The Scope gangs figured out ways to get into a locked phone if you got the Apple latest update alledgelly you can lock down the work around that they use for getting into your phone but having any Iphone attracts too much negative attention globally.

Your travel phone should always be a cheap driod if you can get it in someone else's name even better.

If you want to be a little extreme get a degoogled droid don't put a sim in it and use a Calyx institute portable wifi hotspot and other than that have the phone in a small faraday cage when not in use
This is facts… I spoke on this in another thread.

If you’re gonna be here for a while, get a cheap unlocked phone, could get one here or grab something used state side before you leave. Get a local cell plan.. Tigo(seems to be the best), Movistar, claro.. It’s 10/mo. for like 40gb of data, and depending on the plan, WhatsApp doesn’t count towards data.. but you should not have any personal emails, or any banking information on the device. If you lose it or it gets stolen, your only loss would be the phone.

If you have an iPhone on 17.3 you can read about stolen device protection here About Stolen Device Protection for iPhone

As far as the iPhone thing goes, I’ve seen so many iPhone 13/14/15 pros, AirPods Pros/max out here that I don’t think it matters. Damn near half the women out here got iPhones.. just like back home.. it’s a status symbol.. and this notion that people don’t get or have nice things out here is weird… yeah there are places with considerable poverty, but you’re not gonna be staying in those places.. still.. the chances of getting your shyt stolen or getting setup increases drastically when you mess with working girls. Outside of that the only thing you might have to worry about is getting pick pocketed.

For reference, I walk around with an ultra 2 and rock airpods when walking home from the gym.. been doing that for months with no issues.. but wouldn’t advise it as your mileage may vary.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is facts… I spoke on this in another thread.

If you’re gonna be here for a while, get a cheap unlocked phone, could get one here or grab something used state side before you leave. Get a local cell plan.. Tigo(seems to be the best), Movistar, claro.. It’s 10/mo. for like 40gb of data, and depending on the plan, WhatsApp doesn’t count towards data.. but you should not have any personal emails, or any banking information on the device. If you lose it or it gets stolen, your only loss would be the phone.

If you have an iPhone on 17.3 you can read about stolen device protection here About Stolen Device Protection for iPhone

As far as the iPhone thing goes, I’ve seen so many iPhone 13/14/15 pros, AirPods Pros/max out here that I don’t think it matters. Damn near half the women out here got iPhones.. just like back home.. it’s a status symbol.. and this notion that people don’t get or have nice things out here is weird… yeah there are places with considerable poverty, but you’re not gonna be staying in those places.. still.. the chances of getting your shyt stolen or getting setup increases drastically when you mess with working girls. Outside of that the only thing you might have to worry about is getting pick pocketed.

For reference, I walk around with an ultra 2 and rock airpods when walking home from the gym.. been doing that for months with no issues.. but wouldn’t advise it as your mileage may vary.
shyt My girl has a 12 Pro Max and already talking about getting a 15. Yes they have nice phones down here and it is a status symbol that being said an I Phone is like two to three months salary for the average Colombian.

But the Robbery and Scope gangs want the Iphone because of your Banking and Bitcoin apps, You the average goofy it's a magnet to say Hey come Rob me

If you insist on carrying one stay in safe areas and really really lock down the phone download 17.5 and consider using something like a Yubikey

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Unless she deep in the game and got an iphone, a droid even if its dirt cheap is still a come up and I aint got no use for that shyt once I bounce back to the states.
Yep you can hand out cheap droids like candy. Even though people have Iphones you see a random chick in the club with one you have to ask yourself how could she afford it shyt costs way more in Colombia than in the US