Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Airline Travel hacks.

Scotts Cheap flights has some amazing deals if you don't mind a bunch of emails. Scotts Cheap Flights is probably the best site for "mistake prices" (that the airline has to honor) . If you're super flexible and in in the US SCF is a good site.

If you don't want to be bombared with emails The Secret Flying app is good. Secret Flying (and SCF) has a twiiter and the post selected flight deals on their twitter but you have to act fast because they sell out quick.

Google flighst is cool but if flying within a foreign country it's not the cheapest. If you're willing to do a short hop in a Soul Plane airline Google Budget airlines in whatever country and buy direct from the airline.

Aviod 3rd party sites like kiwi.com and cheapoair. I have used them but if the flight is delayed or canceled for any reason you won't get a refund.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
ATM hacks:

In colombia they started the bullshyt with having a coversion rate fee on ATM withrawls. You can avoid the foriegn bank fee charges by getting a debit card that gives you the money back and for the convsersion rate, That's in the bank's favor and voluntary, just hit Decline the Conversion rate and you'll get the real consersion rate.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
ATM hacks:

In colombia they started the bullshyt with having a coversion rate fee on ATM withrawls. You can avoid the foriegn bank fee charges by getting a debit card that gives you the money back and for the convsersion rate, That's in the bank's favor and voluntary, just hit Decline the Conversion rate and you'll get the real consersion rate.
Is this one of the reasons that people tend to recommend getting a Schwab card before going to travel?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
travel saving tips

Get price alerts youll get a ton of emails but you can basically name your price for travel just pick a price range on google flights and be ready to book as soon as you get an email.

You can do the same with airline apps if you fly a certain carrier frequently get their credit card and their app and set notifications

If youre willing to fly sprit or frontier you can save up to 30% by buying at the counter

Hotels work the same way on booking especially if you review places

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
If youre willing to fly sprit or frontier you can save up to 30% by buying at the counter
Is that factual? I recently had to buy a ticket last minute and could've gone with either online or at the counter, but I had read that it would be much more expensive at the counter, so I did online. If Frontier and Spirit-type airlines are different, then that's really good to know.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is that factual? I recently had to buy a ticket last minute and could've gone with either online or at the counter, but I had read that it would be much more expensive at the counter, so I did online. If Frontier and Spirit-type airlines are different, then that's really good to know.
absolutely, next time you're at the airport go up to the Sprit counter and ask.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn

How you feel about the YouTube dude Auston Holleman?

That dude funny as shyt. He always talkin down on the States and the women.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn

How you feel about the YouTube dude Auston Holleman?

That dude funny as shyt. He always talkin down on the States and the women.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
I personally think he's a Passport Bro clout chaser. Homie has a couple of trips under his belt yet he's seen as the world's foremost authority on Travel.

Frankly it's clear that he's using Youtube to fund his lifestyle but when and if he gets 100K subs I doubt it he will move to Brazil full time.

That being said as a travel influencer he's good, Most "Passport Bros" are seen as dusty crusty old Men and you can't put youngin'in that category

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hollering Hacks:

Social Media especially if you're a traveler is better than Tinder. IG especially in Brazil is the truth.

How to get started hollering at women on IG follow the poppinest nightclubs, The universities and the hashtags of the cities that you want to go to. Then go into who follows them and follow the women's pages after awhile the algorithm will fiigure out what you're doing and start suggesting chicks to you follow and like a few pictures then send her a DM. If she curves you no harm no foul if she answers you got a date.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Hollering Hacks:

Social Media especially if you're a traveler is better than Tinder. IG especially in Brazil is the truth.

How to get started hollering at women on IG follow the poppinest nightclubs, The universities and the hashtags of the cities that you want to go to. Then go into who follows them and follow the women's pages after awhile the algorithm will fiigure out what you're doing and start suggesting chicks to you follow and like a few pictures then send her a DM. If she curves you no harm no foul if she answers you got a date.
Many OG's told about me this I'm gonna start doing this once I'm overseas. Traveling photos is a cheat code to attracting not only women, but also networking opportunities. Props.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Many OG's told about me this I'm gonna start doing this once I'm overseas. Traveling photos is a cheat code to attracting not only women, but also networking opportunities. Props.
Yep the more fly pictures the more Female engagement. Pictures of traveling to fly places is an easy flex.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hotel Pro Tips

When booking a Hotel in a foriegn Country use Booking or any app that doesn't require a credit card or has a very liberal cancellation. Most Hotels apps charge a high "gringo tax" that you can aviod paying cash at the desk. have a reservation just to ensure there's rooms and cancel the reservation and walk up to the desk.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Get things that you don't mind losing. Although not everyone is trying to steal what you have understand that you will tend to lose things on a trip.

Get a Throwaway wallet I use a RFID blocking Pack Safe wallet. Get a 100 smart phone and get a prepaid charge/ debit card. Losing your Bank card or Credit card is a bytch even if you just lost it not got it stolen.

I would use a Bluebird secured debit card or a Chime card. Chime is "better" because there's no foriegn transaction fees but they do occasionally lock you out of your account and you have to call them to get a new account.

Blubird charges foriegn transaction fees and ATM fees but allegelly you can get one in another name if you need that feature and you can't reload Bluebird cards while overseas.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't fly out of Hartsfield unless absolutely necessary. Delta has it's HQ in Atlanta so it's more expensive to fly out of the A then it is to fly to New York or Miami for an international flight. You might save hundreds of dollars driving to say Charlotte and flying out of there.

Expand your city search options on your favorite flight search apps.