Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Many OG's told about me this I'm gonna start doing this once I'm overseas. Traveling photos is a cheat code to attracting not only women, but also networking opportunities. Props.
This can work in america if you have enough pictures of you stuntin'overseas and doing fly shyt.

You can stay in a four star hotel in a cheap country and rent an SUV and front for the 'gram like these hoes do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
More apartment resources Mercado Libre is like the Amazon of Latin America

Actually it's better than Amazon not only can you furnish an apartment on ML but you can get the actual apartment on there as well.

For brehs thinking of expating or taking several trips to one place a quick look on Mercado Libre can give you a rough idea how much money is required to live there how much an airbnb is and how much ÿour girl's" rent is

This is the link for Colombia but it's Latin America wide it's the best place to get certain shyt from the states that you can't get locally.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Buying land in the 3rd world.

Buying land isn't as starightforward as it is in the west. You should get two different lawyers making sure that you have title to your land free and clear.

Don't get got.

Daps
what country and place are you looking at? Beau Rakes has been dropping good game about building in Puerto Plata in the DR
Brazil, Thailand, and Portugal....... Brazil and Thailand I basically need to be a citizen and being a nomad I'm not trying to live somewhere uninterrpted for x amount of years. And I sure as hell ain't trying to marry.... best option is Portugal as of now. I think all three have versions of citizenship by investment, but Brazil's is the most stringent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Brazil, Thailand, and Portugal....... Brazil and Thailand I basically need to be a citizen and being a nomad I'm not trying to live somewhere uninterrpted for x amount of years. And I sure as hell ain't trying to marry.... best option is Portugal as of now. I think all three have versions of citizenship by investment, but Brazil's is the most stringent.
I was told that foriegners could own land in Barzil free and clear but I could be wrong

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you lose your phone generally you're fukked at home and abroad. You can even have your Sim spoofed and they can clean you out.

Even if you never leave your neighborhood you need to practice general security. You need a password manager like Keepass or Bitwarden

I also generate some of my own passphrases (at least 16 characters long) and I save them in Standard notes

and finally you should get a FIDO2 key. The reason why you'd want a FIDO2 Key is that it's basically ünhackable" because it's not connected to the internet

I use Onlykey but Yubikey is another option.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Another thing you want to do is get a credit freeze. Again this makes sense if you never travel but if you're away from the house and you have more than 550 credit score you will be inudated with credit card offers. If someone goes into your box and steals a credit card application and receives a card it's a hassle to get it fixed, If you have your credit frozen no one can get a credit card in your name.

You can thaw it anytime you want to apply for a new card.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
has anyone ever followed man's janky "advice" and reported back on thecoli?

man is babbling to people who have no idea just because they haven't been there yet.

american brehs the biggest thing you can do in any non-US biased overseas setting is to adopt an international mindset. in US-biased locations lean into it and you will be at an advantage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
has anyone ever followed man's janky "advice" and reported back on thecoli?

man is babbling to people who have no idea just because they haven't been there yet.

american brehs the biggest thing you can do in any non-US biased overseas setting is to adopt an international mindset. in US-biased locations lean into it and you will be at an advantage.
Tell me where I'm wrong.

Also I guess most people would say that the places that have the most interest here being mainly Sosua is an ämerican biased"place as ridiculous as that sounds.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
More Airline hacks Consider Skiplagged. You can get a flight with a layover in the city that you want to go to sometimes cheaper than it would be to fly direct.

That being said if you're part of a miles program if they find out that you did this they can revoke your miles.

Make sure you're using a VPN that doesn't track you like Flight VPN when searching for fares

Use compression packing cubes to save weight and to keep all of your stuff organized (however don't put any hard to iron clothes like a suit in there use a suit bag)