Balla

Superstar
Daps
The first thing is in Latin America you better know how to dance, If you can't dance Bachata in DR and Salsa in Cali you lawst. No point of even going to the club.

In most clubs in Latin America you have to move accordingly. The culture is completely different in a Club you might see some "baddies" smoking hookah in a booth and assume that because a chick smiled at you that's the go signal to approach.

Wrong

In the DR nikkas flex by taking ten of their side bytches to the club dancing with them then posting up, Holla at the wrong nikkas bytch and see what happens to you. David Ortiz got shot over hollaering at the wrong bytch (that wasn't the real reason). No bytch is going to the club paying for her own drinks and hookah I've said it on page 17 how to get at hoes without trickin but the short version is if you get invited to a party in the hood (not a club) and some bytch asks to dance with you that's the bytch you need to holla at because she selected you or was sent to you. In the DR in Santo Domingo it would make more sense to just ask a local dude to hook you up with an appropriate THOT
I gotta check out where you said that.

I’m sure it’s in this thread somewhere, but how did you end up enjoying it out there with life in general?

shyt sound hella hard.

Did you know someone? Do you spend money on chicks or game them?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao you got a point with the language. But let’s be real though, I don’t know if Ace tricks, but he seems to know the language and still tricks.

I say that to say it sounds like you gonna end up tricking unless you from there.

I wonder how these passport brehs move around and know who to holla at and pay for without even knowing the language.

Then they lie and make it sound like it’s genuine attraction when it’s just they’re cheaper to have sex with.

It’s all a mess.
Yes thats what I'm talking about those nikkas on Youtube be capping hard.

Can you bag without trickin' Yes but the bytch either got to really like you and or she's playing the long game.

If you want to literally go to the club and pull a baddie out then the best place for that for a ADOS dude is England or Scandenavia

Wenching is global bytches will fukk someone who looks completely different before they fukk someone similar to them. The goofiest white boy would clean up in clubs in Africa. An ADOS dude could too but that's because they see you as white.

The DR is a special case because of the welcoming committee.

But you can smash for free I just went on a date with a chick I met on Tinder and I think she was trying to get me to take an online spanish class. I might consider the class but I invited her to netlfix n chill. Didn't work on her but it did work on this chick a few days ago. I fukked her six ways till sunday and if I was a a$$hole I could've just not called her (actually I did forget to call and she was pissed) But I took her to the movies and didn't try to fukk just to let her know that I'm not just trying to fukk a bunch of bytches and dip.

Obviously that's these chicks main concern in a lot of ways they are more traditional and chaste than western broads unless they're the hoein'or someone is power simpin'. These hoes in the thirld world ain't running though foriegn dudes like that. The biggest lie these youtubers tell is that random bytches is just gonna hop on your dikk. Barber World told me out of his own mouth in Sosua he fukked every chick in his videos and so does everyone else.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I gotta check out where you said that.

I’m sure it’s in this thread somewhere, but how did you end up enjoying it out there with life in general?

shyt sound hella hard.

Did you know someone? Do you spend money on chicks or game them?
I think it's on page 17 or 16.

When I came to the DR a Dominican chick in DC hooked me up with her homegirl and another DC cat hooked me up with another bytch. I started meeting hoes off Tinder then I was off to the races.

Define spending money, Did I give them bread direct? No did I whine and dine them in ways that local cats don't absolutely. That's the real difference between Developing country dimes and western hoes the general lack of entitlement. By whining a dining I'm talking about spending maybe 35 dollars tops on dinners doing fly shyt and cab rides to and from the crib. I took two different bytches to the zoo and that was the first time they ever been because it's a 6 dollar entry fee, obviously their parents had it but probably not to spend on entertainment.

Local dudes ain't spending 15 to 25 bucks on a date, They're spending 10 to 12 max at a mom and pop restaurant once every blue moon

Like I said the difference is you take a chick to the beach or whatever and generally they'll hand you the draws, They won't tell you that they're fukking you have to assume it and try to get the broad back to the crib. If a broad agrees to go to your house what's she's really saying is that she's agreeing to suck the soul out of your penis.

As long as you remember you're a guest and that youve been clocked since you got off the plane and you get a good rep p*ssy oppertunities will open up. In the 3rd world dating apps are basically prositution apps but that doesn't mean that the women on there are prostitutes per se (unless she's wearing a bikini) It does mean than generally if she knows that you don't speak her language That you really don't have much to say to her. You might get taxi gamed which is basically a fine for getting the p*ssy quickly but if she asks for more than 25 bucks max she's the hoein', But pay up anyway because if she calls the cops you will pay her and the cops.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
if we being honest, people in the dr and colombia struggling to make 600 dollars a month, tricking compared to a locals is a cake walk
Never let someone tell you that gringos are corruption Latin women. There's sex shops and short time hotels on damn near every block. I live in an exclusive neighborhood and there's a massage parlor three doors down from me. That's not counting all the spots that hoes get together and rent on their own and fukk out of.

And that's not counting the massive power simping that dudes do all the time here.

shyt is wierd but I have two mains that I can't really claim because they are supporting their familes with their jobs. I move one of them in and not only will I be paying all her bills but I'd be on the hook for the rent that they pay for.

One of my chicks is a teacher and her sister and brother aren't working and the other chick is an uber driver with health problems with an adult son and a mother than she's taking care of.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think it's on page 17 or 16.

When I came to the DR a Dominican chick in DC hooked me up with her homegirl and another DC cat hooked me up with another bytch. I started meeting hoes off Tinder then I was off to the races.

Define spending money, Did I give them bread direct? No did I whine and dine them in ways that local cats don't absolutely. That's the real difference between Developing country dimes and western hoes the general lack of entitlement. By whining a dining I'm talking about spending maybe 35 dollars tops on dinners doing fly shyt and cab rides to and from the crib. I took two different bytches to the zoo and that was the first time they ever been because it's a 6 dollar entry fee, obviously their parents had it but probably not to spend on entertainment.

Local dudes ain't spending 15 to 25 bucks on a date, They're spending 10 to 12 max at a mom and pop restaurant once every blue moon

Like I said the difference is you take a chick to the beach or whatever and generally they'll hand you the draws, They won't tell you that they're fukking you have to assume it and try to get the broad back to the crib. If a broad agrees to go to your house what's she's really saying is that she's agreeing to suck the soul out of your penis.

As long as you remember you're a guest and that youve been clocked since you got off the plane and you get a good rep p*ssy oppertunities will open up. In the 3rd world dating apps are basically prositution apps but that doesn't mean that the women on there are prostitutes per se (unless she's wearing a bikini) It does mean than generally if she knows that you don't speak her language That you really don't have much to say to her. You might get taxi gamed which is basically a fine for getting the p*ssy quickly but if she asks for more than 25 bucks max she's the hoein', But pay up anyway because if she calls the cops you will pay her and the cops.
Do you know Spanish? Or did you know before going out there?

I don’t consider it tricking if you take them on dates, but do they really like you or are they fukkin because you paid for their food?

How can you even tell you’re not wining and dining a prostitute?

Do you recommend to go out there dolo without knowing spanish?

This’ll be my last question for a while because I know I asked a few lmao.

But what are all the places that you been you seen American Brehs do well for in without trickin and going dolo?

Appreciate all the info breh.

:salute: :salute:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do you know Spanish? Or did you know before going out there?

I don’t consider it tricking if you take them on dates, but do they really like you or are they fukkin because you paid for their food?

How can you even tell you’re not wining and dining a prostitute?

Do you recommend to go out there dolo without knowing spanish?

This’ll be my last question for a while because I know I asked a few lmao.

But what are all the places that you been you seen American Brehs do well for in without trickin and going dolo?

Appreciate all the info breh.

:salute: :salute:
ask as may questions as you want.

I didn't know hardly any spanish before I came I'm still not fluent two years later.

They kind of like you. Again as a foriegner they assume that you will dip at some point.

You can tell when she asks for more than 25 bucks for the 6 dollar cab ride home.

I suggest that you learn Spanish but if you aren't speaking and listening to it you will still be lost overseas

You can do well in any country it depends on what you like for example I know a guy who loves Boca Chica in the DR, I could see him saying he loves Santo Domingo but Boca???

But that's the point it's about what he wants not me.

If you want to bang bunz and you value that over being considered a trick then Kenya would be best seconded by the DR. If you don't mind a few dry spells head to Colombia.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I want Black People to go to Africa but I have to admit unless you're a committed Pan Africanist it kinda doesn't make sense, It's much jankier than other countries and more expensive.
Ghana did a fantastic job attracting attention with their year of the return marketing campaign. But once you go there and really check it out, you quickly realize these nikkas got a longggggg way to go infrastructure-wise. Not to mention getting ahead of themselves with crazy high cost of living in the modern areas

Open gutters everywhere . nikkas just dumping shyt everywhere. Waste management just non existent in many parts.

I'm optimistic they'll eventually get things figured it out but you really have to have that pioneer mindset if you're going over there to establish something now. With all the current issues to be worked out, it in means there's a ton of business opportunities. For now, excellent spot to party for a week or 2. But to live there is a whole different beast

Balla

Superstar
Daps
ask as may questions as you want.

I didn't know hardly any spanish before I came I'm still not fluent two years later.

They kind of like you. Again as a foriegner they assume that you will dip at some point.

You can tell when she asks for more than 25 bucks for the 6 dollar cab ride home.

I suggest that you learn Spanish but if you aren't speaking and listening to it you will still be lost overseas

You can do well in any country it depends on what you like for example I know a guy who loves Boca Chica in the DR, I could see him saying he loves Santo Domingo but Boca???

But that's the point it's about what he wants not me.

If you want to bang bunz and you value that over being considered a trick then Kenya would be best seconded by the DR. If you don't mind a few dry spells head to Colombia.
Now when you mean considered a trick. Do you mean dates or just paying?

I said I’m down for dates, I just don’t wanna be like here’s some money, now let’s fukk.

So if you take chicks on dates, you’ll be good?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ghana did a fantastic job attracting attention with their year of the return marketing campaign. But once you go there and really check it out, you quickly realize these nikkas got a longggggg way to go infrastructure-wise. Not to mention getting ahead of themselves with crazy high cost of living in the modern areas

Open gutters everywhere . nikkas just dumping shyt everywhere. Waste management just non existent in many parts.

I'm optimistic they'll eventually get things figured it out but you really have to have that pioneer mindset if you're going over there to establish something now. With all the current issues to be worked out, it in means there's a ton of business opportunities. For now, excellent spot to party for a week or 2. But to live there is a whole different beast
Correct as much as I love Kenya the corruption powers everything, The US govt gave them free Blood for ten years till they got a machine that tests and cleans blood but the Kenyan government didn't buy it so now if you need a Blood transfusion you might get AIDS infected blood.

They have people selling fake medicines and trash is everywhere in the hoods They literally don't pay for a city wide trash hauling system like we take for granted in the states. Today was garbage day in my neighborhood

You have to really have a heart for Africa to put up with the bullshyt of having to live there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Now when you mean considered a trick. Do you mean dates or just paying?

I said I’m down for dates, I just don’t wanna be like here’s some money, now let’s fukk.

So if you take chicks on dates, you’ll be good?
Like I said the third world is bizarro land compared to america.

First of all you will spend way more money if you don't hand her money than if you did.

Secondly if a chick demands money from you it behooves you to pay it.

Usually chicks ain't low down enough to demand bread unless you're in the middle of a red light district.

To keep it a stack I'd go to Canada if I were you you have a very american mentality in regards to women.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Like I said the third world is bizarro land compared to america.

First of all you will spend way more money if you don't hand her money than if you did.

Secondly if a chick demands money from you it behooves you to pay it.

Usually chicks ain't low down enough to demand bread unless you're in the middle of a red light district.

To keep it a stack I'd go to Canada if I were you you have a very american mentality in regards to women.
Breh I’m confused. You don’t trick right? You just take chicks on dates and smash.

I was saying I was cool with that.

Could you explain what you mean by how my way is different?

And thanks for the Canada advice.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh I’m confused. You don’t trick right? You just take chicks on dates and smash.

I was saying I was cool with that.

Could you explain what you mean by how my way is different?

And thanks for the Canada advice.
If you were Chris Brown you wouldn't trick because bytches even if they wanted you for your money would gladly fukk for free then try to get a child support check out of you.

You're like Chris Brown overseas a bytch might not charge you but she wants you to pay it would be the same thing she'd try to tell you she's pregnant and expect you to pay "child support".

American chicks are entitled but i guess if you took a chick to Maxim's in Paris meaning flew her out she might feel obligated to fukking you.

You take a colombian chick to hooters and she'll feel the same way.

But understand even a chick with a "good job: is super broke in conpariison to you. She might 500 bucks a month (which is a lot overseas) and pay 200 for rent and have 3 people staying with her.

Most Colombians and Kenyans eat coffee (colombia) and an arepa (which is like a piece of cooked bread with cheese or sometimes meat but usually plain. Kenyans take Tea and a donut like bread. they eat a big lunch so chances are a foriegn chick is starving when she meets you. You drop 10 racks on dinner to a chick making 40K in the states and she's looking at you funny or expecting you to drop off a few racks on her since you got it to throw away like that.

The foriegn chick feels the same way over a 40 dollar meal.

Like I said tricking is a funny term If a foriegn chick said fukk hooters lets go to this mom and pop restuarant then went back to your place and she fukked the shyt out of you and she said can you give me taxi fare back home? the dinner at the Mom and Pop cost 15 bucks and she aske for 20. She would probably spend 50 cents to take the bus back and use the rest on groceries did you trick?

You came out of pocket after fukking, I guess tricking in the sense that you're thinking of is a bytch saying It's 20 dollars for head in that case I'm not tricking.