Daps
Any cool sights you saw?
Best dishes you tasted?
Best clubs?
Places to avoid
What were the attractive, non-pro, women like?

Questions apply to all the countries you’ve visited

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Any cool sights you saw?
Best dishes you tasted?
Best clubs?
Places to avoid
What were the attractive, non-pro, women like?

Questions apply to all the countries you’ve visited
That's a broad ass question.

Narrow it down to a country that you'd want to visit and I could provide insight.

But to answer your question Zona Colonial in Santo Domingo was cool. The rides at Two Rivers Mall in Nairobi was nice

Best thing I ate was the apple crumb pie at Art Cafe in Nairobi

Brew Bistro in Nairobi was the best club

Aviod the hood in all countries

The women in all countries were nice but the nicest ones where in Nairobi, but they were clingly as hell too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Downsides of living in the DR.

Living in the DR has a lot of advantages but it has some downsides as well. Basically everything is imported including You Understand that you're food in the DR not to all people but a lot that you're likely to meet.

I've been critical of youtubers but a few of them have decent information. Taylor Made Dreams is one of them.

He did a live where he said that he got a DV charge for Yelling (not hitting) a chick.

Also if you're gonna have a chick live with you for more than 30 days you need to make a contract/ lease agreement with her. Be specific as possible including saying that she agrees to be a companion

Additionally if you break up and you go back to the states she may still squat in the place where you lived and the landlord will sue you. Of course no one pays foriegn judgements but if you owe money you probably will be banned from entry to the country until you pay.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Free Language learning hacks

Listen to foriegn radio needless to say you should know before you go. That hurricane that fukked up Puerto Rico obviously affected the north coast of the DR as well. Also you can learn the history and culture of a place and learn the language all at once.

How can you listen to foriegn media? Check their twitter youtube and IG and the app Tune in Radio lets you listen to foriegn broadcasts and have free language learning classes online.

One other reason to listen to foriegn media is because Mainstream USA media be capping. For example they had a desert locust outbreak that they said was gonna eat up all the crops in Somalia and Kenya, It didn't happen. The white Help the youngin's NGO's played it up to raise money for a worst case situation.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread title is AMA...so, what's your take on Miko Worldwide...or you ain't really looked into it that much?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thread title is AMA...so, what's your take on Miko Worldwide...or you ain't really looked into it that much?
I've been hemmed up for rape (adult woman) and I beat the case so I know they wouldn't let him go on a technicality.

That being said How do you get accused of trying up boys? Why are you even around children that you're not related to like that?

Besides he moved super goofy after the incident he's the 69 of the passport bro community.

If he just went back to the DR or maybe another country stayed away from kids he'd be cool but posting up in hoods and getting into it with rap nikkas shows his mentality.

As much as I criticize Ace Live he doesn't do goofy shyt like that for views and he's big on youtube too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To answer some questions dudes asked me behind the scenes here's general travel advice.

Always get the price upfront before you get into a cab or go to a restauarant You go to the beach and they'll charge you ridiculous rates just to get a beach chair and umbrella upcharge you for food and drinks ask How Much? you allow someone to try to sell you something.

That also goes for the hoes. And if a bytch demands way more money after the fact just pay it, The cops are gonna be on her side. If she's a THOT take her to a cheap hotel to smash at least the broad won't be able to steal your laptop and passport.

On the beach don't let anyone touch you hoes will rub some wierd ass lotion on you for a "massage". That's hard to get off and you end up paying too high a price for a massage, Unless you want to help someone generally you shouldn't buy anything on the beach or in a street near the beach if at all possible.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I've been hemmed up for rape (adult woman) and I beat the case so I know they wouldn't let him go on a technicality.

That being said How do you get accused of trying up boys? Why are you even around children that you're not related to like that?

Besides he moved super goofy after the incident he's the 69 of the passport bro community.

If he just went back to the DR or maybe another country stayed away from kids he'd be cool but posting up in hoods and getting into it with rap nikkas shows his mentality.

As much as I criticize Ace Live he doesn't do goofy shyt like that for views and he's big on youtube too.
What you don’t like about Ace?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Know before you go. It's hard to plan a trip months out but if you have time and have a flexible ticket weather spark has the best up to date weather information for most countries.

In a lot of countries they don't have satelites or doppler radar to predict weather and unless it's a event like a hurricane or something they don't even mention it in the news.

So looking at The Weather Year Round Anywhere on Earth - Weather Spark. would be helpful if you're planning a beach. vacation in the rainy season.

Daps
Narrow it down to a country that you'd want to visit and I could provide insight.
Brazil (women, culture, scenery, nightlife, food)
France (women, scenery, nightlife, food)
Colombia (women, culture, nightlife)
Spain (women and culture)
Sweden and Denmark (fishing, snow (we don't get that in south carolina) and middle eastern women)
Armenia (women and nightlife)
Georgia (women)
Japan (women, culture, scenery, nightlife,, food)
south Korea (women, culture, scenery, nightlife, food)
Turkey (women, culture, scenery, nightlife)
Australia (women and nightlife)
Canada (women and nightlife)
Veneuela (women)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Brazil (women, culture, scenery, nightlife, food)
France (women, scenery, nightlife, food)
Colombia (women, culture, nightlife)
Spain (women and culture)
Sweden and Denmark (fishing, snow (we don't get that in south carolina) and middle eastern women)
Armenia (women and nightlife)
Georgia (women)
Japan (women, culture, scenery, nightlife,, food)
south Korea (women, culture, scenery, nightlife, food)
Turkey (women, culture, scenery, nightlife)
Australia (women and nightlife)
Canada (women and nightlife)
Veneuela (women)
Out of the list the only countries I've been to are France, Colombia & Canada

Again if you read the thread front to back I provided a ton of resources to help you narrow down a country.

But to answer the question You'd do best with women in Canada T.Dot is coming up but the weather is shyt.

France would probably be best overall

But to get to the gist of what you mean you'd probably want to go to Cartegena in Colombia There you get women, nightlife scenery and culture.

Santo Domingo in the DR is technically even better for women than Colombia due to the ease of smashing them.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Have you experience any kind of racism in the DR or any other country you been to

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Technically nothing but I know people that know him and I generally don't like people who cap
When you say cap. Do you mean about him saying he’s traveling only for the culture and not the women?

I remember him making a statement like that before.