Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I post in this thread as a I think of something or if someone asks me a question.

For example Like I said It's normal to want to fukk something on vacation and YOU DON'T HAVE TO "PAY" FOR IT!!!

The chicks from the Whoreble decisions podcast is sponsoring a trip to Greece. The chicks who go with them are defenitely thinking of fukking something but there's not expecting to trick.

In a lot of countries you have freaky people and in countries like Africa there isn't an Only Fans culture or a Strip club culture obviously Strip Clubs and OF exist but there it isn't like they're everywhere. A lot of times people get into ONLY Fans not because they want to make a ton of money it's because they're freaks.

If a chick wanted to sell p*ssy she could either be a streetwalker or a Massage Parlor chick but if a girl wants to be a freak yet not have a certain repautation she could fukk tourists on the low. Same with dudes

Basically they hang out where tourists hang and link with them. They don't have sex for money per se They basically are Tour guides that you can ride. They'll show you around you pay for the food that you eat but you're not paying for sex and they'll not selling sex. It's just availible if you choose tp partake but they would ask for the same amount of money if they didn't fukk you.

Depending on the country you could actually SAVE Money by fukking with one of these people, because they can help you aviod tourist traps and get the real price on things.

But the main point is Black women have double the amount of Passports than Black Men (in america) and trust me if a chick goes on vacation "with her girls" I promise you they fukked something too

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
It seems like this thread has been dramatically shortened. Last I checked this thread was 31 pages long now it's 14 pages.

I dropped a lot of game in this thread that I don't want to repeat.
I just press on your messages on your profile.

And more came up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Before you take a vacation or expat overseas get a complete phyiscal. To include bloodwork. If you get sick overseas you better have a lot of money on your credit card.

Although most procedures are cheaper overseas Walmart changed the Perscription game. sone 'scripts are cheaper in america than overseas, and there's less chance of you getting fake meds from the states. Before you go talk to your Doctor and see if you can get a big supply and if you plan to live overseas it might make sense to get your meds fed exéd to you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Travel EDC personally I use a carryon whenever possible, I'd rather not have my luggage lost in checked baggage.

I use a Vertx Contigency duffle bag. It works as a carryon in even budget airlines because it's not ridgid and can be stuffed into an overheard compartment
CONTINGENCY DUFFEL 45L

That and a BPA free Nalgene bottle is my go to travel essentials.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see a lot of people are going to the DR so I have some DR specific hacks.

Even if you're going straight to Sosua it's way cheaper to fly into Santo Domingo.

If you fly into SD especially not on a red eye GO TO THE LOWER LEVEL to get a cab or Uber. It's like Half the price of the cabs on the upper level where you would normally walk out on the arrivals section.

I guess the thinking is if you're leeving out of th departures section you know what you're doing.

You can catch the bus to Sosua or wherever for about 5 bucks and it will tak no more than 5 hours to go anywhere on the Island.

Especially on North Coast Uber either isn't avaliable or not worth it Either use Rego Taxi or rent a car. Unless you're a weekend warrior trying to get your fukk on Youd want explore the north coast food drink and accomodations are cheaper in Puerto Plata and the hotel options are better in Caberete. Caberate's beaches are cleaner since it's hard to swim, In fact if you're not a really experienced swimmer
DO NOT attempt to swim in Caberete, The water and waves are way rougher, Caberete is for surfing and water sports not swimming hence why the beaches are cleaner and the acoomodations are better and less crowded. They also got some lit clubs in Caberete and there's foriegn women there if you want to hang out with some american women.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you want to Go to DR and you want to stay at a nice beach without hoes being everywhere Go to Playa Playita Las Galeras in Semana

If you're there in Feburary you can go whale watching and it even has an old ADOS community

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Setting up a Bank account abroad.

The main reason why you'd need a foriegn bank account is to pay bills and to get more money than you can get out of an ATM without resorting to sending yourself your own money through Western Union.

In the DR you can get a bank account with your passport through Banco Popular

In Colombia you can get an account through BanColombia.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tips for the DR. If you're not an expat meaning you don't have legal residency and you buy imported stuff (which is like anything other than fruit) You can keep the reciepts and get the sales tax back at the airport. If you are a "half pat" and get a unfurshed condo and you fill it with the latest electronics you know that you can pay way more than it would cost in the states.

I guess they're doing this to stop Dominican citizens with Green cards from doing WalMart runs. You literally see Dominicans bring back all kinds of shyt to the DR. If they could get their sales tax refunded they'd buy local.

The point of this is to show that the DR is usually tourist friendly no overstay bans in the DR.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Setting up a Bank account abroad.

The main reason why you'd need a foriegn bank account is to pay bills and to get more money than you can get out of an ATM without resorting to sending yourself your own money through Western Union.

In the DR you can get a bank account with your passport through Banco Popular

In Colombia you can get an account through BanColombia.
How to set one up in Africa?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How to set one up in Africa?
Probably the same way It's country dependent either you can get a bank account using your passport or you can't.

In Kenya you can't but you can use Mpesa mobile banking system which does everything a bank does except give you interest on what you deposit.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How to avoid beggars and touts.

To keep it a buck you should never give money to anyone on the street be it a beggar or someone selling you something.

When you give them money you encourage them to keep hustling and hustle harder to the point that it becomes staright up harrassment.

You give money to someone and you'll be seen as a mark in that area for the next ten years.

How to aviod them? Ignore them. If you're walking don't acknowledge their presence just keep walking.

If you're sitting down somewhere and they make eye contact just wag your finger at them one time then look the other way check your phone read a book talk to someone etc.

You do that and word will get around and they'll leave you alone. I would get a local to buy anything that you want or need.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Airline Hacks:

If you buy a ticket unless you're flying basic economy/ cattle class. Keep checking flights. If you find a cheaper flight you could buy that and you have a year to use your old ticket as a voucher.

Also fly toward the beginning of the month there's less chance of cancellations.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How to aviod the taxi mafia

Before you get into a cab or use Uber check the prices at the other Taxi apps. In Driver and Didi is availible in most countries Didi is cheaper but Uber is the safest. In most third world countries Drivers strongly prefer cash, If you insist on using a card you might be waiting for a while.

If you cancel a ride you will pay a cancellation fee, If they cancel you won't have to pay. If they refuse a ride or charge you more money screenshot the conversation and tell them that you will report them to Uber.

In the third world there's a lot of Uber sharing, Meaning if someone gets a bad reputation or their car isn't up to par they will ask another driver to share their account, So the car and driver may be different that the one on the app. There are people who rent cars and motocycles to drivers for a cut of the profits. If you choose to get in this car, usually there's no issue but you can share the ride with someone you trust just in case.

If you use cash make sure you have the exact amount and or have change they will act like they don't have change.

Finally if someone goes above and beyond take their number, If you have to take a multi stop trip or you want them to wait or take you somewhere way out you can make a deal with the driver and now you have a local plug.