I'm a 3x Felon w/ a GED & No Degree but I Make More Than My College Masters Educated Wife

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka talking about sanitation and janitors as if there aren't legit businessmen who didn't finish college. Thats exactly why dudes who didn't go to college feel insecure and need to flex, because you "college educated" dorks look down on nikkas automatically if they dont have a degree. You called me a weirdo, wrote a rant and assumes guys who aren't about college life are just manual laborers. Just cause I pointed out the college debt you probably struggle with. A lot of good men who drop out of school and pursue other avenues in life gotta deal with BS talk like that, from fam/friends/etc.

People saying oh the guy from the OP must be working 80 hours a week. Well he is a 3x felon and is doing something with this life. If he wasnt working 80 hours he could possibly be getting into some bullshyt in his free time. He's out of jail and is making dough and is matching up with his wife. Dont agree with I'm shytting on his wife publicly, but I can see why he's proud.
He could have just said he's successful even with his criminal past.
Instead he tries to use his wife's education and successful career as a stepping stone to lambast education and post education careers.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
College sets you up for a career? nikka people with degrees hate their fukking jobs just as much as the people with no degree... People always say "if I knew what I know now, I would have never went to college. college sets you up to work for someone else...
Not everyone wants to be an entrepreneur.
Some people want to be doctors, lawyers, investment bankers, hedge fund managers, software developers, researchers, physicists, mathematicians, nurses, etc.
Plenty of people are satisfied with their careers after attending college.
I know far more people struggling and unhappy because education was always out-of-reach, than people with strong educations struggling and unhappy.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
There are nearly 2000 billionaires in the world today. The vast, vast majority fall under the criterion I gave earlier. Finding exceptions to the rule, does not break the rule. Maybe you should have taken that college stats class, huh?

I'm just sitting back watching these lying weirdos tell story after story

Saw somebody say they're a felon making 90k in here and nobody called him on it.

Keep in mind a few weeks ago, dudes made a 20+ page thread bragging about ways of getting out of paying cable via bootlegging, whining about 150 dollar cable bills. :comeon:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, most of the people graduating from college are going to work for billionaires who didn't graduate from college

The rockerfellers basically shaped modern medicine. The rockerfeller who made their fortune did not go to college
He did go to college :gucci: even though it was a course in 1861 :gucci:
The standards to jump into worldwide industries headfirst have changed over the last two centuries, bringing up the billionaires of the 1800s in relation to college education is disingenuous :martin:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Again, most of the people graduating from college are going to work for billionaires who didn't graduate from college

The rockerfellers basically shaped modern medicine. The rockerfeller who made their fortune did not go to college

:gucci:

so your logic is skip college become an entrepreneur and eventually become a billionaire ?

You do realize that people with degrees can start businesses and become wealthy right ?

Oprah went to Tennessee

Bob Johnson and Michelle Obama went to Princeton

Barak went to Harvard.

:sas2:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
:gucci:

so your logic is skip college become an entrepreneur and eventually become a billionaire ?

You do realize that people with degrees can start businesses and become wealthy right ?

Oprah went to Tennessee

Bob Johnson and Michelle Obama went to Princeton

Barak went to Harvard.

:sas2:

There are far less rich people without degrees then those with degrees.

The numbers aren't even in his favor to be saying that

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Popping off?:laff:
Talking about student debt is a reality of going to college, if you want to engage in a logical debate you need to be able to logical reply and deal with the reality of a situation. Someone mentioning something you don't like isn't "popping" off.

so this right here isn't talking shyt!? :jbhmm:
009637-simple-red-glossy-icon-arrows-hand-clear-pointer-down.png

People with tons of college debt all in this thread crying:mjcry:

I'm reading too much into you saying that people with college debt are "crying" and then the little jordan crying face though? :patrice:

nah. quit copping pleas, backpedaling like a bytch and be a man and own up to your bullshyt.

don't get in your feelings because reality is REALLY over there whooping yalls asses...I don't need google, I know plenty of people without college degrees struggling out here

and it's not even that they don't have degrees, they have no SKILLS. they have nothing on paper saying that they can do shyt

so they bounce from odd job to odd job trying to make ends meet, start up businesses here and there, they fail and then they do it again...

but come to the coli, the land where anything is possible where dudes with felons on their records and can barely type coherent sentences with no college educations pulling in almost 100K a year living in these:

kh

:camby:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
so this right here isn't talking shyt!? :jbhmm:
009637-simple-red-glossy-icon-arrows-hand-clear-pointer-down.png

I'm reading too much into you saying that people with college debt are "crying" and then the little jordan crying face though? :patrice:

nah. quit copping pleas, backpedaling like a bytch and be a man and own up to your bullshyt.

don't get in your feelings because reality is REALLY over there whooping yalls asses...I don't need google, I know plenty of people without college degrees struggling out here

and it's not even that they don't have degrees, they have no SKILLS. they have nothing on paper saying that they can do shyt

so they bounce from odd job to odd job trying to make ends meet, start up businesses here and there, they fail and then they do it again...

but come to the coli, the land where anything is possible where dudes with felons on their records and can barely type coherent sentences with no college educations pulling in almost 100K a year living in these:

kh

:camby:

1) you are being hyper sensitive
2) you made a strawman because you know there was literally nothing of merit you could actually reply to, what those of use who have taken the time to write and try to tell folks who believe in the college myth.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
1) you are being hyper sensitive
2) you made a strawman because you know there was literally nothing of merit you could actually reply to, what those of use who have taken the time to write and try to tell folks who believe in the college myth.

1) calling out bullshyt is not being sensitive

2) a strawman is where someone exaggerates an argument to make their own - a muthafukka just said they make 90K a year and is a felon without a degree, but I'M the one exaggerating an argument

like i said, some of you all use this place to create alternate realities for yourselves and i'm not one of them

i have a college degree and have a very good job/career, living extremely comfortably, i'm not balling nor rich

but dudes in here that can barely string together coherent arguments without multiple typos are living upper middle class though? really? :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

2) a strawman is where someone exaggerates an argument to make their own - a muthafukka just said they make 90K a year and is a felon without a degree, but I'M the one exaggerating an argument

like i said, some of you all use this place to create alternate realities for yourselves and i'm not one of them

i have a college degree and have a very good job/career, living extremely comfortably, i'm not balling nor rich

but dudes in here that can barely string together coherent arguments without multiple typos are living upper middle class though? really? :mjlol:

1) Yes you are being hyper sensitive
2) you literally created an argument no one presented out of thin air.

90k a year and a felon with a trade isn't extraordinary or impossible, what is sad is that you think it is because you've been so indoctrinated and have bought so much into the concept that you can only get a high paying job with a college degree.

I have a college degree a BS and a Masters, I also have a very good career that is profitable.
That said I am objective, and anyone objective who studies the data and the actual educational trends knows that for the most part college investment provides a bad return on investment except for very specific career fields, and those careers vary depending on location.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

This all sounds good and I agree with most of what you're saying. The ole you can't type a sentence online stuff doesn't mean cats can't make more bread than you. That I disagree with and folks stay doing that online like that is the true test of getting money. It might be some exaggeration esp on but you're making it like it's not possible that folks that have less education than you doing better.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This all sounds good and I agree with most of what you're saying. The ole you can't type a sentence online stuff doesn't mean cats can't make more bread than you. That I disagree with and folks stay doing that online like that is the true test of getting money. It might be some exaggeration esp on but you're making it like it's not possible that folks that have less education than you doing better.

I've already conceded this point...nobody in here has said that dudes who don't have formal educations ain't out here making bread, in fact people are saying the opposite

but working a demeaning and labor intensive job for 55-60 hours a week isn't exactly what i'd call winning :manny:

and even though these types of dudes make great money, none of them are pulling in close to 100K a year by themselves - these are flat out lies.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
1) Yes you are being hyper sensitive
2) you literally created an argument no one presented out of thin air.

90k a year and a felon with a trade isn't extraordinary or impos

you know what you're right. I'm wrong.

now stop wasting your superior intellect on somebody as dumb as me.

you should really keep it moving. :coffee:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
So he's in the top 0.5% of high school dropouts in terms of income :yeshrug:
Once his body breaks down from working 60 hours a week and the percocets stop being enough, he'll see an end to that income stream :francis:
His wife is probably in the 90% percentile of American earners if she has a masters in engineering :yeshrug:

Lol. :duck: complete hyperbole and diatribe

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
you know what you're right. I'm wrong.

now stop wasting your superior intellect on somebody as dumb as me.

you should really keep it moving. :coffee:
If you could actually explain your point in a logical manner instead relying on fallacy and emotionalism you might have made our discussion worthwhile.