I'm a 3x Felon w/ a GED & No Degree but I Make More Than My College Masters Educated Wife

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Hahaha I get mentally drained when it comes to deadlines quarterly annually:mjcry: but I be Gucci after that lmfao hahahahah:mjgrin:
:rudy: Mentally exhausted? Stop it. There's not one person working in a refinery or hanging off the Golden Gate Bridge changing light bulbs that wouldn't rather be in a cube surfing Facebook.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
People with tons of college debt all in this thread crying:mjcry:

:mjlol: That's a part of going to college, knowing that you're gonna pay back student loans it ain't that big of a deal

What kills me about you weirdos is that you all use college educated people everyday

- baby momma about to deliver your kid?
- need a good lawyer?
- time for a new smart phone? Laptop?
- enjoying that touch screen interface in your car?
- you a PS4 or Xbox dude?

^^^^ guess who provides all these services and where they learned all that shyt

Much respect to all the sanitation workers and janitors out there :salute:

But y'all sound crazy as hell shytting on college grads

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: That's a part of going to college, knowing that you're gonna pay back student loans it ain't that big of a deal

What kills me about you weirdos is that you all use college educated people everyday

- need a good lawyer?

No one in this thread has shyt on college grads in the slightest.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

- need a good lawyer?

No one is shytting on college grads y'all are just catching feelings about nikkas who want to take a different route. You the only one acting like a weirdo.

and you can say paying back student debt isn't a big deal, but I sure do hear people all the time IRL and on the net bytching about their student debt :sas2:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
No one is shytting on college grads y'all are just catching feelings about nikkas who want to take a different route. You the only one acting like a weirdo.

and you can say paying back student debt isn't a big deal, but I sure do hear people all the time IRL and on the net bytching about their student debt :sas2:
Student loan debt and default is the next big credit bubble that is going to burst.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this nikka talking about sanitation and janitors as if there aren't legit businessmen who didn't finish college. Thats exactly why dudes who didn't go to college feel insecure and need to flex, because you "college educated" dorks look down on nikkas automatically if they dont have a degree. You called me a weirdo, wrote a rant and assumes guys who aren't about college life are just manual laborers. Just cause I pointed out the college debt you probably struggle with. A lot of good men who drop out of school and pursue other avenues in life gotta deal with BS talk like that, from fam/friends/etc.

People saying oh the guy from the OP must be working 80 hours a week. Well he is a 3x felon and is doing something with this life. If he wasnt working 80 hours he could possibly be getting into some bullshyt in his free time. He's out of jail and is making dough and is matching up with his wife. Dont agree with I'm shytting on his wife publicly, but I can see why he's proud.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

- need a good lawyer?

Yeah I don't get it.

Anyone can understand a trucker worker 50 hours per week is gonna make more than someone that majored in Latin with a minor in finger painting.

But most people responsible for medicine, law, tech, upper management, engineering etc etc all have degrees.

There's nothing wrong with working a trade but discouraging people from going to college is stupid.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this nikka talking about sanitation and janitors as if there aren't legit businessmen who didn't finish college. Thats exactly why dudes who didn't go to college feel insecure

I'm in my feeling but you had to respond TWICE to my statement? You're over there seething. :russ:

And like everybody else in this discussion, vaguely saying that there are successful corporate people without degrees isn't negating my argument- those are exceptions not the rule

I also noticed how you conveniently ignored my points about doctors and lawyers, computer technicians too..

Now cmon and reply with more anger...:coffee:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How old were they?

One was late 40s and one was early 50s. Seen others who had strokes between late 30s to early 60s.

Actually there was a study that said engineers that worked in aerospace had a hirer risk or heart attack and stroke than engineers in other sectors.

But anyone will tell you the higher you climb in corporate america the more the stress. That is often why managers, directors, CEOs, VPs and etc have health issues.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm in my feeling but you had to respond TWICE to my statement? You're over there seething. :russ:

And like everybody else in this discussion, vaguely saying that there are successful corporate people without degrees isn't negating my argument- those are exceptions not the rule

I also noticed how you conveniently ignored my points about doctors and lawyers, computer technicians too..

Now cmon and reply with more anger...:coffee:

Anger? :mjlol:

You're one of the top posters in this thread and have been defensive the whole time. :francis:

And you have no point about doctors and lawyers. If you want become one of those, go to school. I have them in my family. You obviously aren't neither of those since you on here crying. No one said people shouldnt go to school if thats what they need to obtain a certain carer. Just that there's different routes for people who don't want to be a lawyer, or doctor, or computer technician. And successful people without degrees aren't the exception. There's tons of them.
Its obviously you struggling with student debt too :russ::mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You just saw me respond to a dude popping off about student debt. We can have a rational discussion without playing games fam.
Talking about student debt is a reality of going to college, if you want to engage in a logical debate you need to be able to logical reply and deal with the reality of a situation. Someone mentioning something you don't like isn't "popping" off.