I'm 6'4/190 and hittin 225 on the bench. Y'all can't fukk with me. Straight up

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Im 6'3, 208lbs. I started the year at 285lbs.

Congrats on getting in shape and losing that weight

:salute:

Now you gotta shop for a whole new wardrobe :umad:.

Rocking your old gear got you looking like a 2000s Dopeboy :umad:

Bet they never told you about that part, huh? :pachaha:

But that's one of them good problems

Right now im benching 255lbs 3 reps with no spotter. With a spot i can probably crank 3-4 more

I'm guessing you probably use to work out before you hit 285?

Whats your pull up game like? I can do about 17 wide grips, arms fully extended. Dips? 25 straight

Congrats on the pull up stats. To me, that's a good test to see how in shape you are.

Turning 34 in a month and im in the best shape of my life

And you'll only get stronger as the years go by :salute:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Congrats on getting in shape and losing that weight

:salute:

Now you gotta shop for a whole new wardrobe :umad:.

Rocking your old gear got you looking like a 2000s Dopeboy :umad:

Bet they never told you about that part, huh? :pachaha:

But that's one of them good problems

I'm guessing you probably use to work out before you hit 285?

Congrats on the pull up stats. To me, that's a good test to see how in shape you are.

And you'll only get stronger as the years go by :salute:

:mjlol: yea i still got a bag full of namebrand shyt like nike/lacoste/nautica etc that i keep meaning to take to a homeless shelter or w/e cause none of that shyt fit me anymore and i dont wanna just throw it out. I was rocking 2xl shirts before and now im a Medium. Pant size went from 42-44 to 34-36

As far as working out, yea this aint my first time losing this kind of weight. I was skinny growing up but in my mid twenties i started getting bigger. In jan 2016 i was 315lbs, but in 7 months i got down to 224lbs with weight training. I started slowly going up in weight about 2 years ago and this pandemic just pushed me over with no gyms.

I use to always do push ups growing up so my chest/triceps have always been strong. Even when i was 315 i was crancking out at least 10 push ups. Right now im pretty sure i can do about 70 straight but i havent tested myself in a while, i hit 50 straight a couple months back

Crazy how far my pull up game has come. I use to not be able to do 1, now im throwing myself up in the air with ease. Im a tall-wide big boned motherfukker, so because of the way im built ive already gotten a few :mjtf::dwillhuh: reactions from ppl when they see how fast im doing them and a few have given me props afterwards like good shyt.

And yea defitnitly going to get stronger and faster, my abs are already showing in certain angles/lighting. Im going to start sprinting 3 times a week and zero in on my diet/workout until im shredded. I dont see myself stopping!!

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I can crank out at least 12 reps at the end of a chest workout and bench is by far my weakest lift (besides overhead press).

You weak as fukk @Flying Squirrel and you scrawny nikka. :umad:

Nobody is lifting over their bodyweight.

I lift 30 pounds over.

Y'all 250 dudes are lifting 190

FACTS

:usure: Multiple dudes have bench receipts more impressive than what you claiming.

I never said I was big. I'm a skinny nikka. But I pump more than you can bodyweight or anyone on this site

:duck::duck::duck: