I'm 6'4/190 and hittin 225 on the bench. Y'all can't fukk with me. Straight up

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The amount of :duck: in this thread
I'd love to see a coli gym meetup

Won't happen.

Had a gym receipts thread challenge earlier in 2021 and nikkas was copping pleas like they were on sale. :mjlol:

Gym meetup won't actually happen. Inb4 flat tires, lost key fobs/membership cards, grand theft auto, covid, etc. :francis:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Won't happen.

Had a gym receipts thread challenge earlier in 2021 and nikkas was copping pleas like they were on sale. :mjlol:

Gym meetup won't actually happen. Inb4 flat tires, lost key fobs/membership cards, grand theft auto, covid, etc. :francis:
We can do a gym meet up. It's love. But after I'm beating your ass. Wake you up and knock you out again. Then we are coo. bytch nikka

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
We can do a gym meet up. It's love. But after I'm beating your ass. Wake you up and knock you out again. Then we are coo. bytch nikka

:unimpressed:

Nikkas that don't eem post receipts won't ever pull-up irl so it's whatever.

Just be sure to keep that same energy when it's time to pick up a 45 pound bar and not a 35 pound Bella bar. :mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

I can crank out at least 12 reps at the end of a chest workout and bench is by far my weakest lift (besides overhead press).

You weak as fukk @Flying Squirrel and you scrawny nikka. :umad:

:usure: Multiple dudes have bench receipts more impressive than what you claiming.

:duck::duck::duck:

Bro on some real shyt I'm no hater. I didn't know that you showed video.

:salute:

You are a strong mf

:heh:

Dap+Reputation

:leon:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:unimpressed:

Nikkas that don't eem post receipts won't ever pull-up irl so it's whatever.

Just be sure to keep that same energy when it's time to pick up a 45 pound bar and not a 35 pound Bella bar. :mjlol:
They have 45 pound bars? Bro it looks like you been lifting. I just started on n off. Well let's throw the 50s on their then