Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
But you said you are a big guy correct?

I'm a scrony nikka. Your words.

I'm hitting the same shut as you.

STEP YOUR GAME UP FAT ASS

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Never said I was big, I'm 6'1'' and 202 with a stomach full of McDonald's.

But okay, you're skrong as shyt. :russ:

Brb your thread is :trash:. Brb you have no receipts. Brb you use a 35 pound bar. :dead:

Imma go to the gym and put in work and put you back on ignore. :camby:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Never said I was big, I'm 6'1'' and 202 with a stomach full of McDonald's.

But okay, you're skrong as shyt. :russ:

Brb your thread is :trash:. Brb you have no receipts. Brb you use a 35 pound bar. :dead:

Imma go to the gym and put in work and put you back on ignore. :camby:
Like I give a fukk. Go eat your big macks fat boy :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I didn't say nobody. We're talking boys who aren't physically matured yet and aren't large. And if you're going to use the volume of all of Florida's JV football player that adds to my point, it's not a rule or norm. Those same 160 pound boys benching 225 at 16 will be benching 400 at 30, along with other big numbers in other lifts, which is not normal. I'm sure those techniques can be taught enough to have a boy that physically advanced relative to his peers to be competitive on varsity.

If you bench 225 your upper body is stronger than 90% of people walking the planet. Doing more is great but acting like that's nothing in the real world doesn't make sense.

You're just as random of an internet dude as me.

Cool.

fukk absolutely all of that. :mjlol:

A 225 bench is not rare for any male, regardless of size, frame, w/e.

shyt is like a DYEL benchmark. A 315 squat to depth is rarer, as is a 405 straight bar pull. None of those is impressive or threadworthy as a dude either. :ehh:

Go to any gym and tell folks you bench 2 plates and see how many :gladbron: reactions you get :mjgrin:.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Cool.

shyt is like a DYEL benchmark. A 315 squat to depth is rarer, as is a 405 straight bar pull. None of those is impressive or threadworthy as a dude either. :ehh:

Go to any gym and tell folks you bench 2 plates and see how many :gladbron: reactions you get :mjgrin:.
Aight breh I'll let you stay in your Dragonball Z saga :skip:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Bro, at the end of the day, a man that it 6’4 only benching 225 is NOT at all impressive no matter how you spin it… i know guys who are 5’5 and can barely bench 155 and I’ve know guys that are 6’5 putting up 330 with ease stop making excuses for taller men… if you’re talkers you should be able to handle more weight than a shorter man…
? Bench press isn’t truly the most representative display of strength. I’m far more impressed by guys with high squats, deadlifts, certain row forms etc.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Cool.

The bolded is the truth. Most won't even dare to squat anything heavy:hhh: