I'm 6'4/190 and hittin 225 on the bench. Y'all can't fukk with me. Straight up

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Little bytch arms
p5nqjivewfg61.gif
Why in the fukk is this cac swole when he’s always in the suit:gucci: was he a former wrestler as well, he has to be juicing:dwillhuh:
Bruh our here like Groundskeeper Willie
tumblr_oma8ivscld1vbcnq8o1_500.gifv
:russ:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Why would I be mad when you're still far weaker than me? What them other numbers looking like? @xXMASHERXx been already called you out.

You, @Luken, @King Zimbabwe, and @Krisrunner2049 need to start a weak as fukk nikka club. :russ:

Coli nikkas sitting hating for no reason. :hhh:
I like how you didn’t properly tag @KingZimbabwe cuz you don’t want that smoke. And idc about your numbers old man. Like I said, slow and steady wins the race:yeshrug:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I called you out to MY city, Zimbabwe wanted your addy. Come to LA, we’ll fight at Venice beach and when I KO you, the homeless will feed on your body like scavengers
ColdVerifiableIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol:

That's what I thought. I already dropped the gym addy (that's what he asked for) and still no fade. :mjcry:

The fukk Imma come out of my pockets cause *you* wanted smoke? :what:

Please save all the hit-dog hollering until you're in the parking lot or got a missile inbound on my location. :unimpressed:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:mjlol:

That's what I thought. I already dropped the gym addy (that's what he asked for) and still no fade. :mjcry:

The fukk Imma come out of my pockets cause *you* wanted smoke? :what:

Please save all the hit-dog hollering until you're in the parking lot or got a missile inbound on my location. :unimpressed:
For an old man you a whole ass bytch. KK breh ttyl, done with this nikka
tumblr_inline_nm3ese490w1rre457.gif
And for all y’all reading this, this nikka been working out 6 YEARS, and hating on nikkas that barely started out probably lifting heavier than he did at the start

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Dude skinny being 6'4 and less than 200 pounds.
Fukc with you in what way?

If you dedicate yourself to the bench enough. It's not hard to get up to 225. My potnah probably 165-170 and he's smashing 225 on the bench. Probably 10 reps a set.