@hummingbird can do beak ups..

tumblr_nqs474fM9O1uoh1aio1_1280.gif

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Where is the lady who does the live chats? I'm getting on and we are setting up an ass beating with whoever wants it for the right price.

:yeshrug:

#colifightnight

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
:russ: That means youre much shorter with a leverage advantage and likely carrying more muscle mass. You’re not making the point you think you are.
Bro, at the end of the day, a man that it 6’4 only benching 225 is NOT at all impressive no matter how you spin it… i know guys who are 5’5 and can barely bench 155 and I’ve know guys that are 6’5 putting up 330 with ease stop making excuses for taller men… if you’re talkers you should be able to handle more weight than a shorter man…

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Where is the lady who does the live chats? I'm getting on and we are setting up an ass beating with whoever wants it for the right price.

:yeshrug:

#colifightnight

come to texas we got a mutual combat law... i got a couple of rings we can get in... afterwards I will take u to this spot in Austin best pecans u can ever want

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Bro, at the end of the day, a man that it 6’4 only benching 225 is NOT at all impressive no matter how you spin it… i know guys who are 5’5 and can barely bench 155 and I’ve know guys that are 6’5 putting up 330 with ease stop making excuses for taller men… if you’re talkers you should be able to handle more weight than a shorter man…
Why are y'all on my dikk? I pump what I pump right now.

Do you. You mfs ain't lifting shyt

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm wit real mfs nikka. They looking like nah he ain't throw up 4 plates.

:ohhh:

You coli squars better get game tight before you get yo shyt rocked.

Straight up.

I can lift more than that btw.

Mfs gonna wake up stripped butt naked out here

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If a 160 pound teenager is benching 225 I'm sure overall he's too athletic to be JV let alone several but aight.

:stopitslime:

So nobody on a 5A HS JV team in fukking Florida (that's a fairly big football state) can put up 2 wheels on bench? :mjlol:

Just because you could bench 225 back then doesn't mean you could tackle, catch, block, whatever. :francis:

Nah random internet dude, 225 ain't a lot on the bench, at least where I stay. If it is where you at then it must be nice. :ehh:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

So nobody on a 5A HS JV team in fukking Florida (that's a fairly big football state) can put up 2 wheels on bench? :mjlol:

Just because you could bench 225 back then doesn't mean you could tackle, catch, block, whatever. :francis:

Nah random internet dude, 225 ain't a lot on the bench, at least where I stay. If it is where you at then it must be nice. :ehh:
Mf what's your max?

I hit 315 1x

YALL DUDES SWEAR YOUR SO STRONG FOR FAKE ONLINE FEMALE ACCOUNTS.

ILL COME WHERE YOU ARE AT AND CHOKE YOU OUT LOL

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

I didn't say nobody. We're talking boys who aren't physically matured yet and aren't large. And if you're going to use the volume of all of Florida's JV football player that adds to my point, it's not a rule or norm. Those same 160 pound boys benching 225 at 16 will be benching 400 at 30, along with other big numbers in other lifts, which is not normal. I'm sure those techniques can be taught enough to have a boy that physically advanced relative to his peers to be competitive on varsity.

If you bench 225 your upper body is stronger than 90% of people walking the planet. Doing more is great but acting like that's nothing in the real world doesn't make sense.

You're just as random of an internet dude as me.