I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
First of, really happy for you. Congrats.

Second, breh we're going to need more details. How was the experience? What were your expectations? What was disappointing and are you looking forward to another go?

The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.
Awww I’m so happy for you breh. Not about the virginity (although that’s great too) but that you’ve met someone. Congratulations!:hug:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.

post a pic of what she looks like

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
4e5848b9-0bf9-4f1a-83d3-8fc7ca0882c1_text.gif

I did not use a condom. She wanted me to fukk her raw. :yeshrug:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Congrats! :stylin:

pumped-weights.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Congrats bro.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

Im proud of you slim.:salute:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.
ActualKindheartedAgouti-size_restricted.gif

Don't let the coli tell you shyt, breh! Keep doing your thing :salute:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Told you breh, dating apps are a goldmine. You got hundreds of women you can shoot your shot with. Just spam 25+ women with a generic message, at least half will reply.

I'm a short breh too, I just add 2 inches on my dating profile, I been eating off dating apps since 2017.

I can confidently replace a woman in less than a month

Last edited: