I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.
:mjlol:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.
Just remember this. Do not ever let a woman dictate your self worth.

Daps

That's nice breh, hopefully she a good woman, you gonna fall in love off that first nut most likely.

full

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

First of, really happy for you. Congrats.

Second, breh we're going to need more details. How was the experience? What were your expectations? What was disappointing and are you looking forward to another go?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

4e5848b9-0bf9-4f1a-83d3-8fc7ca0882c1_text.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Yoooooo!!!!!!!!! RING THE ALARM!
You deserve!!!!!! You got edibles to celebrate?! I dunno why these songs immediately entered my head, but we’ll roll with it.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at

:salute:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

:jbhmm:
So then what's next?