I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
ayo props brother…btw if it wasn’t raw then that might explain why you might not have felt any “different” the next day

It was raw. I wanted to wear a condom but she insisted I didn’t because she said I deserved to experience “the real thing” for my first time.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.

Get it in, brehs

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.

My nikka a whole ass monk, meditated for years untrained in nothing but spirit, then one day scalled up one of the highest mountains. :wow: :salute:
Don't be disappointed, get creative in round two. Become an expert at mountain climbing. :wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was raw. I wanted to wear a condom but she insisted I didn’t because she said I deserved to experience “the real thing” for my first time.
:wow:

I really hope she's a sincere good person. Otherwise ...
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif