I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Geordi

All Star
Daps
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.
5'11- nice, love the tall ladies

What celebrity she kinda look like:jbhmm:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.
Doggystyle just takes time. When I first started, I was surprised how difficult it was compared to everything else, she was short and I'm 6'4. Now, I am a doggystyle killa

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
5'11- nice, love the tall ladies

What celebrity she kinda look like:jbhmm:

Tamia.
Told you breh, dating apps are a goldmine. You got hundreds of women you can shoot your shot with. Just spam 25+ women with a generic message, at least half will reply.

I'm a short breh too, I just add 2 inches on my dating profile, I been eating off dating apps since 2017.

I can confidently replace a woman in less than a month

I wish I would of tried them sooner. It took a while to see results but it definitely paid off.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
That's nice breh, hopefully she a good woman, you gonna fall in love off that first nut most likely.

full

Alright I need the backstory to this GIF :russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Homie choppin' down trees :myman:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

You knocked down an amazon as your first? Salute, sir.:salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.

ayo props brother…btw if it wasn’t raw then that might explain why you might not have felt any “different” the next day