I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I turned 26 a few week ago and I am still a Virgin sadly.
Ain’t nothing wrong with being a virgin breh all the sex I had you realize it’s pointless half the women I don’t even talk to or see anymore sex was just it..it’s not fulfilling

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I dont understand how ur not at least fukking chubby white hoes. They like mild sauce at taco bell, them hoes come with just being a bipedal nikka.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how ur not at least fukking chubby white hoes. They like mild sauce at taco bell, them hoes come with just being a bipedal nikka.

That would be an easy option for him but it sounds like he wants an attractive woman to be with and not a beastly/busted looking woman.

facebook

Rookie
Daps
I got here from a tory lanez height thread. Op have you got laid yet? It's been 2 years. :lupe:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Read your post OP. While height is a disqualifying factor, there are work arounds.

A) easiest solution. Move. You are in the wrong environment or chasing the wrong women. Even a 6ft2in coliBreh would be disadvantaged if he went dating in Scandanavia where the avg women are as tall as him and the men can be 6ft5 or higher.

You would be avg or even tall at 5ft5 in South East Asia or Latin America.

B) If you dont want to literally move, you can just move your dating preferences. Women cant tell your height on first glance if they are shorter than you. You can just target another class of woman. A 5ft5 coliPoster would be giant among SouthEast Asians(some are thick) in Asia, or equally desired among asians in the US.

There are a lot of hispanic dimes standing at 5ft2 -5ft 4. If you are equal or taller than them you would be highly desired.

C) Torey lanes method. Develop a personality bigger than your own body. Over a longer period of time, if your mouthpiece is better than a 6ft2in guy, YOU have a higher likelihood of pulling the same chick.

This is the hardest method because it involves bulldozing your current perceptions, personality, and habits

Good luck to you OP.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
200.gif

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
I could give you all the advice in the world and that won't help if you're too shook to do anything

Experience is the best teacher so just go out there and cold approach anything in sight. This shyt is a numbers game and if you keep playing you'll eventually score

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Can someone offer me some of guidance on what to do?
Im like an inch taller than you and i have the same family situation... nikkas tried to set me up with a tranny for jokes and they clown me for being swagless.

Go for the easy kills. Lower your standards. Fat chicks, mentally ill, hyper thots/community broads. There are women who are all 3. Learn to hold your breath for long periods of time:francis:

Kill your ego, as a general rule of life. You'll go far.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Breh 5'5 aint even that bad just go for short chicks

Tons of good looking 5'0-5'4 chicks that just want u to be taller or don't care