I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm a 24 year old virgin myself. Few things I realized about myself is that I feel like I have nothing much going on for me. I don't hang out with friends that much, too lazy, procrastinate at times, need more hobbies, shy, socially awkward, and low confidence. Admitting you have flaws is the first step really. Then it's knowing what to do to change it and what YOU want out of life. The hard part is actually doing it. Like with anything it will get hard. You will fukk up. A lot. But if you dedicate yourself to your goals, things will be more simpler and get more positive results. Even for me, it might seem like a hassle , just know that good things take time and work.

On God, don't go for hookers. I feel like you want a good connection with a woman to fukk and that is reasonable. But if you just need some chick to fukk, dating sites can be your best bet. At least you'll get practice on sex then you'll pleasure the girl you actually like.

Just so ya know, just cause you short, doesn't mean no girls will respect you. Short dudes that get girls are usually chill, funny, dress proper, and can assert themselves. If you can do that, it can be a big plus for you. So the point is to never let your flaws get the best of you. Believe that you can be greater than what you are right now. That's self confidence

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
What you mean?
1. You means you have to work on yourself. It's the basic like be in shape, dress well, have your finances in control, and most important be mentally strong. You just can't be a p*ssy. You can't be 25 and be scare to go to a club my dude. You're grown.
2. Your Circle means you need to have a good circle of friends. This is the most important to me because a man with clout has the best pull with females. Try to meet good, trendy and open people.
3. You Expectation means what you want. You gotta know what you want and just go for it. Always be ready and know the work you will need to put in.

Good Luck

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Cut your dikk off and donate it to "cocks of love" and give it to some poor dude out there without one. You arent using it

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
First off I want to say that I am not an incel and I don’t hate women. I don’t blame no one else but myself for this.

I have a stable job but I’m trying to get an IT cert, I’m average looking and I workout from time to time and I live on my own. With that said I’m still a virgin. The reason why I’m still a Virgin is because I have no confidence around women at all and this stems from my very short height (I’m 5’5’’ by the way.) I’ve been rejected a few times due to my short stature and I’ve seen a lot of couples were the man is significantly taller and knowing how much women like tall guys I figure why even bother so I simply just stop approaching women.

Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Can someone offer me some of guidance on what to do?

Yes you are....bytch nikka.:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
First off I want to say that I am not an incel and I don’t hate women. I don’t blame no one else but myself for this.

I have a stable job but I’m trying to get an IT cert, I’m average looking and I workout from time to time and I live on my own. With that said I’m still a virgin. The reason why I’m still a Virgin is because I have no confidence around women at all and this stems from my very short height (I’m 5’5’’ by the way.) I’ve been rejected a few times due to my short stature and I’ve seen a lot of couples were the man is significantly taller and knowing how much women like tall guys I figure why even bother so I simply just stop approaching women.

Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

wait until you are 30 & have IT cert.

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
Get some good photos together - get a friend or even hire a professional. This will help you stand out on the dating sites you’ll be posting on.

Invite the ladies out to an activity date, like a walk in the park, the zoo, etc. You can get a feel for each other; usually superior to having coffee. Make a second date when there’s mutual attraction and smash.