I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Son_Of_God

Don't listen to this negative shyt; do not pay for p*ssy (unless you need it that bad, but you said you don't want to, so stand by your morals)

Do not give up hope and think that bw will reject you because of whatever anyone says on here.

Go to the gym for yourself, get money, etc.

Go online and only fukk with short ass bytches.

Learn how to go out solo to bars and clubs, if you like it.

And don't be choosy with your first bytch.

I'd really focus on online dating because that's the fastest way to meet women and at least get a date, then take it from there.

I'd also hold off on slowing down, you gotta make up for lost time, don't let anyone pressure you into it or you'll regret it, you gotta fukk these bytches mane.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off I want to say that I am not an incel and I don’t hate women. I don’t blame no one else but myself for this.

I have a stable job but I’m trying to get an IT cert, I’m average looking and I workout from time to time and I live on my own. With that said I’m still a virgin. The reason why I’m still a Virgin is because I have no confidence around women at all and this stems from my very short height “I’m 5’5’’ by the way.” I’ve been rejected a few times due to my short stature and I’ve seen a lot of couples were the man is significantly taller and knowing how much women like tall guys I figure why even bother so I simply just stop approaching women.

Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Can someone offer me some of guidance on what to do?

breh....dont worry about this....it will happen when it happens

frankly one of my biggest regrets in life is the time and effort ive spent dealing with and worrying about women.....most men waste huge amounts of time with this....

spend time conquering your personal issues and bettering yourself.....women are not a worthy pursuit.....

i know most wont listen....to some men 'box' is the most important thing in life

dont waste time brehs :francis:

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
Breh If you're a US Citizen, not an ogre and have a decent Job just travel to another country and eat.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I was going to say something... but I'm going to leave it alone.

Edit: On second thought - When it comes to this place it's just some things you keep to yourself because this place can be very unforgiving. VERY...

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
My only advice: be more social (go out to bars with workmates, become friends with ball players, etc.) , stay in gym, if youre depressions serious get help.

If you were to get a girl RIGHT NOW you would lose her because youd either scar her off or simp her too hard or put her on a pedestal. Stay focused on your purpose and goals and what you find enjoyable and fun and let the rest happen

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Just don't use Plenty of Fish but yeah Online dating is your jam. Just go in colorblind. You are the beggar so dont be hella choosy