I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Breh you got no excuses. My nephew is your height, goes to the gym sometimes, mostly to hoop with family. Has a job, does his thing. Doesn't be out clubbing.

Only reason he don't get more p*ssy is his religious beliefs. Confidence is your problem, stop trying to impress these chicks. Just do you and be comfortable around these chicks. I get them without trying cause I just be myself and don't give a fukk what they do.

Or if being yourself is too lame, buy it like brehs said. You worked for that money, spend it on what you want to, fukk what people say about it. I support prostitution
Take off alphamale below your username

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
My only advice: be more social (go out to bars with workmates, become friends with ball players, etc.) , stay in gym, if youre depressions serious get help.

If you were to get a girl RIGHT NOW you would lose her because youd either scar her off or simp her too hard or put her on a pedestal. Stay focused on your purpose and goals and what you find enjoyable and fun and let the rest happen

I appreciate the advice man.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
First thing I would is mentally separate what you are looking for.

If you just want to lose your virginity then meeting a woman at something you enjoy doing or are interested in is easier. Painting class, dance class, hiking. That will get you pass the height thing as it’s a natural icebreaker.

If you are looking for a relationship then I would say go speak with a therapists then follow the previous example with a mindset of what attributes you are looking for.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
OP, the problem is you're looking for advice on a place like this, where folks are going to tell you weird ass, sad shyt like what I quoted. Don't take any advice on women from any motherfukker who tells you a woman will never truly love you appreciate you. You don't have to look for things to make a woman value you, because that's oxymoronic. Most of these sad ass nikkas come on the internet to tell lies to strangers. Don't be reliant on these folks to help you in any practical way

What I said is facts.

You delusional clown.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Alright slim, are you a nerdy or geeky breh? If so, hit up your local anime, gaming or scifi conventions and chop it up with the girls there. You already got an ice breaker to get the convo going by just being at the con.

Before you do though, step up your dress game and practice the basics of hygiene. You would think that would be basic common sense but it aint when it comes to a lot of con attendees.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Read the book 3% man by Corey Wayne. Workout too not only get healthy but to get confident. Get some money in your pocket. Make friends with dudes who get p*ssy. If you are friends with lame nikkas who ain’t about shyt or getting p*ssy leave them behind. You ain’t gaining nothing from them. Learn from dudes who get p*ssy. And go out with them because not only will you learn from them, you will be part of their circle and might get a broad here or there.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Read the book 3% man by Corey Wayne. Workout too not only get healthy but to get confident. Get some money in your pocket. Make friends with dudes who get p*ssy. If you are friends with lame nikkas who ain’t about shyt or getting p*ssy leave them behind. You ain’t gaining nothing from them. Learn from dudes who get p*ssy. And go out with them because not only will you learn from them, you will be part of their circle and might get a broad here or there.

I don’t really know anyone that gets p*ssy like that except for maybe my cousin but he is only 18.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know the answer.

Improve your social circles naturally.

Talk more.

Everyone exercises and has a job that earns money that's nothing special. So, what can you offer that they don't have in their life already? That could literally be anything.

If you don't talk to women (people in general for that matter) to find out what they are missing in their life then what's the point being their friend or partner. How would you know what a woman is looking for if you aren't inquisitive?

My father was around your height and my mother much taller around 6 foot but my father was a funny motherfukker and he was socially adept in that people would just wanna talk to him for long periods of time not saying much but expressing themselves nonetheless. He was sociable. He travelled and was generous to people. Maybe the reason why women don't want you is that you don't express yourself to them properly and in the right way.

I like loose women like the next man but I wont conversate with her like I would with a female colleague. Also, IT is an extremely boring ice breaker. Why not talk about what you plan to do with your life instead, talk about your past being passionate.

Finally, if that doesn't happen go on a dating app because women literally will have sex with anyone that doesn't look like a retard.

If all else fails, you know what type of person you've gotta call "to release the fluid"...
full

Stay skrong breh!!:smugdraper:

That's temptations tho

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
First off I want to say that I am not an incel and I don’t hate women. I don’t blame no one else but myself for this.

I have a stable job but I’m trying to get an IT cert, I’m average looking and I workout from time to time and I live on my own. With that said I’m still a virgin. The reason why I’m still a Virgin is because I have no confidence around women at all and this stems from my very short height (I’m 5’5’’ by the way.) I’ve been rejected a few times due to my short stature and I’ve seen a lot of couples were the man is significantly taller and knowing how much women like tall guys I figure why even bother so I simply just stop approaching women.

Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Can someone offer me some of guidance on what to do?
It comes down to 3 things: You, Your circle and Your expectation.

Let me know if you need me to expand.