I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Just get comfortable. I got lucky with a bunch of early fukks around high-school, but after that, it was quiet for me, because I realized I didn't know how to talk to chicks I didn't see every day.

shyt took a while to start talking to random baristas, bartenders but eventually I got my confidence up.

I'm the same age as you are now, all I'll say is we still young, so you have time. 20's is all about experiences and taking your L's, what's important is what you learn about yourself from those losses.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Just get comfortable. I got lucky with a bunch of early fukks around high-school, but after that, it was quiet for me, because I realized I didn't know how to talk to chicks I didn't see every day.

shyt took a while to start talking to random baristas, bartenders but eventually I got my confidence up.

I'm the same age as you are now, all I'll say is we still young, so you have time. 20's is all about experiences and taking your L's, what's important is what you learn about yourself from those losses.

I Appreciate the advice breh.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Find a club or meetup group of something you really enjoy, and start there.

There's no deadline, relax breh.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Im a late bloomer (sex after 25+), trust me, you aren't missing anything. I too felt that I was not a whole man.

Let me tell you, after all that time, sex wasn't what was not making me feel like a man.

I had sex, and nothing changed. It was an empty feeling, especially since the woman didn't want me. I felt used and I always said that wouldn't mind being used for sex. Trust me, after waiting long just to be used for sex a few times is not a good feeling and didn't make me feel manly.

Getting in shape and being aware of my health, getting my finances in order, taking care of my shyt is making me feel more like a man than anytime in my life. And that comes with age. This energy shows and women start to pay more attention.

Now at 32, im not just trying to fukk for fukks sake, its pretty intimate and you just don't want to stretch your energy thin on women who aren't worth fukking for fukks sake

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Im a late bloomer (sex after 25+), trust me, you aren't missing anything. I too felt that I was not a whole man.

Let me tell you, after all that time, sex wasn't what was not making me feel like a man.

I had sex, and nothing changed. It was an empty feeling, especially since the woman didn't want me. I felt used and I always said that wouldn't mind being used for sex. Trust me, after waiting long just to be used for sex a few times is not a good feeling and didn't make me feel manly.

Getting in shape and being aware of my health, getting my finances in order, taking care of my shyt is making me feel more like a man than anytime in my life. And that comes with age. This energy shows and women start to pay more attention.

Now at 32, im not just trying to fukk for fukks sake, its pretty intimate and you just don't want to stretch your energy thin on women who aren't worth fukking for fukks sake

I appreciate the advice but Sex is a very fundamental part of life and seeing everyone getting it so easily while you are not is pretty damn discouraging. Everyone needs sex wether you like to admit it or not.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Being a virgin at 25 is a blessing. You cant be pussi whipped by pussi you never had. No pregnancies, no STD's. No paying for pussi. No jumping through hoops, no dry spell periods where you smash the first pig you run into.

I at 32 years old wish I would have stayed a virgin till marriage. But I got that taste of pussi and gotta have it now. Causes me to do dumb shyt at times. Stay a virgin, pussi is just dangerous entertainment.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Any updates?
What made you re-up this thread, LGBTQrer?
full

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a virgin at 25 is a blessing. You cant be pussi whipped by pussi you never had. No pregnancies, no STD's. No paying for pussi. No jumping through hoops, no dry spell periods where you smash the first pig you run into.

I at 32 years old wish I would have stayed a virgin till marriage. But I got that taste of pussi and gotta have it now. Causes me to do dumb shyt at times. Stay a virgin, pussi is just dangerous entertainment.
You will get p*ssy whip when you finally get it tho,