I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The only thing about Tinder is DO NOT link it to your social media account or main email address but use a dummy email and fake name and reveal your real name on the date if you get that far.

21 nut salute. :salute:

Also, The Coli is ruthless just a word of warning someone will use this thread against you if you so much as disagree with them. For example, I said I wasn't feeling happy, they interpreted it as me being suicidal and multiple posters on this board literally told me to kill myself like it was a joke. So, don't take what they throw back at you to heart.:francis:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
First and foremost, I think you may have deep seeded issues as a result of your upbringing. We can't help you with that. You may need to talk to a therapist about the abuse you went through as a child OP. That probably has a big impact on your low self esteem and that doesn't just affect your relationships with women but everybody else as well. You say you only have a few friends and never go out. You're young, you should be going out and having fun.

In regards to this thread about your thoughts on approaching women, watch this video. Email me if you need anymore help breh.

I appreciate it breh.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Go to the mall in the AM and don't leave until you talk to 100 girls.

First few times will be brutal but after doing enough repetitions, you will break your shyness and start to be able to hold a conversation.

and try online dating, plenty of girls on there looking for anyone to meet with.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
1.)This is not something you shoud be asking strangers on the internet about.

2.) Unless you have a hymen let alone a Vagina you're not a virgin.

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Frequent places you're comfortable in, chat up a female relating to whatever environment you're in. Go where the conversation leads you and if it's a good connection then keep pursuing it. If she's really into you, shoot your shot. If you miss, keep going and tweak your approach until it pays off.

I'm gonna be real with you OP, either way you gonna pay.

:manny:

You gotta decide if you looking to smash or a good connection. You can go to a spot where thots looking for a nikka with money and buy up some drinks, IHOP, and a room and get it in. Or spend time and money with a connection that may require a bit more finessing.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I will. And yeah, I’m still a little fukked up from the abuse even though it happen years ago and I no longer talk or see them anymore.

People described me as funny, calm and nice. Honestly I’m not really the talkative, charismatic and outgoing type of person. I’m not the type of guy people are instantly drawn too. It takes a while for me to warm up to strangers because I have trust issues.
I feel that.

You said funny; that means you got social skills and are not a weirdo, that's the most important. You don't need to be the loudest one in the room at all.

I think you'll be good as long as you keep working on yourself physically and mentally. The rest depends on circumstances (your circle and activities) and if they're not favorable provoke them. Hence Tinder.

You'll be good breh breh keep it up. Soon enough you'll hit us up on some "it's done" :myman:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I have been to therapy for it but lately I stop going because I felt it wasn’t leading me anywhere.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

You just have to own some of your flaws breh. Get out there and tell people you rep #shortgang and you'll still pull their girl :ufdup:. Girl tries to play you tell her " :shaq: Nothing a stepladder won't fix :mjlit:" :mjlol:

Therapy may be the key to your confidence, just keep at it :manny:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
But if they want ya baby genes, wouldn't that mean they like you for you ?

:jbhmm:

Women only like men for what they can do... make them laugh/feel good/buy them free meals/raise their social status/provide them with good baby genes etc...

This whole like me for me is just ego ... Let it go

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

It's only over if you're also balding.

In all seriousness, your height will be an issue with some women but I see no reason why it will keep you from experiencing intimacy with the opposite sex. I myself get tired of the antecedents on these sort of topics but hand on the bible and the other On my heart, I've always seen small guys eating. Always. One of the smoothest cats I've ever came across was 5'5 at best. Used to work with him at Sam's when I was in undergrad. Dude was in great shape, stayed with a fresh lineup & 360s, and knew how to talk to people. Dude stayed swooping down on new female associates and even worse, his baby mom worked day shift at the same spot. :dead: Point is, accept that you're short and work on other things to balance it out to make you more confident and attractive. It's cliche but getting in shape, taking pride in your hygeine, and working on your social skills & career will go a long way. You may not get 7 out of 10 women you approach but the 4 you do will be much better than the 0 you currently have. It's vital to work on what you're in control of. You can't help your height but you can definitely work on your mind & body.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It's only over if you're also balding.

In all seriousness, your height will be an issue with some women but I see no reason why it will keep you from experiencing intimacy with the opposite sex. I myself get tired of the antecedents on these sort of topics but hand on the bible and the other On my heart, I've always seen small guys eating. Always. One of the smoothest cats I've ever came across was 5'5 at best. Used to work with him at Sam's when I was in undergrad. Dude was in great shape, stayed with a fresh lineup & 360s, and knew how to talk to people. Dude stayed swooping down on new female associates and even worse, his baby mom worked day shift at the same spot. :dead: Point is, accept that you're short and work on other things to balance it out to make you more confident and attractive. It's cliche but getting in shape, taking pride in your hygeine, and working on your social skills & career will go a long way. You may not get 7 out of 10 women you approach but the 4 you do will be much better than the 0 you currently have. It's vital to work on what you're in control of. You can't help your height but you can definitely work on your mind & body.

Thanks for the advice breh.

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
First off I want to say that I am not an incel and I don’t hate women. I don’t blame no one else but myself for this.

I have a stable job but I’m trying to get an IT cert, I’m average looking and I workout from time to time and I live on my own. With that said I’m still a virgin. The reason why I’m still a Virgin is because I have no confidence around women at all and this stems from my very short height “I’m 5’5’’ by the way.” I’ve been rejected a few times due to my short stature and I’ve seen a lot of couples were the man is significantly taller and knowing how much women like tall guys I figure why even bother so I simply just stop approaching women.

Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Can someone offer me some of guidance on what to do?

Strip club, flash 200 dollars to a stripper, bust a nut, problem solved.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard outchea breh alot of chicks especially around your age be clinging on to they vibrators. Puttin that shyt on the highest speeds and burning out they clits. They ain't looking for that real stroke no more unless you willing to pay they bills.