Illegal immigration hurts the black community

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm sure when all the illegal aliens get deported there's gonna be lines down the block of people trying to get hired to pick cherries and sell flowers and clean tables at fast food joints.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If you are losing a job to someone who can't speak English or has documents than.......you got more things to worry about

False premise. It doesn't matter whether a job can be done by an illegal alien or not. The bottom line is that Americans who pay taxes have a right to these jobs for a living wage.

I'm sure when all the illegal aliens get deported there's gonna be lines down the block of people trying to get hired to pick cherries and sell flowers and clean tables at fast food joints.

I guarantee you there's not 20 million people here picking cherries and selling flowers. That's bullshyt.

I know non-English speaking people doing contracting work as we speak. Those are American jobs.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If they are paid the way they are supposed to be than yeah there will be.

Can't believe people really think these are the jobs that the spic Mexican President said "These are the jobs black people don't want to do".

Big companies like illegals because they can pay them pennies. fukk those greedy corps.:pacspit:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If they are paid the way they are supposed to be than yeah there will be.

Can't believe people really think these are the jobs that the spic Mexican President said "These are the jobs black people don't want to do".

Big companies like illegals because they can pay them pennies. fukk those greedy corps.:pacspit:
Exactly this! There are plenty of jobs illegals do that black folks would otherwise do. That logic is complete bullshyt