Illegal immigration hurts the black community

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Funny thing is every other country has strict immigration laws but they aren't racist when they kick out illegals. Other countries say you have to read and learn their language if you want a job there. They arent called racist.

America is the only place that indulges in this illegal fukkery:skip:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Have fun picking corn and other assorted vegetables in the hot ass sun and selling strawberries and other assorted fruits on the side of highways.

Oh landscaping is going to be fun too

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
As if any illegal Mexican is holding a position of power. :mjlol:

You do know they run social security numbers and verify birth certificates to get jobs now a days right? :mjlol:

White people ideology is taking over the world :mjlol:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
White people : it's the blacks fault
Black people : it's the Mexicans fault
Mexicans : let me get two tacos and a soda please

:lolbron:
Most black people don't think it's Mexicans fault though. It's just the dudes who post on here are the same dudes who beleive in other white conservative memes like integration was bad, feminism is destroying the black family and so is welfare etc they believe almost everything Republicans believe but they just want to be their lapdogs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Most black people don't think it's Mexicans fault though. It's just the dudes who post on here are the same dudes who beleive in other white conservative memes like integration was bad, feminism is destroying the black family and so is welfare etc they believe almost everything Republicans believe but they just want to be their lapdogs.
Integration = Killed black businesses
Feminism = Hate black men

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're right I forgot shytty minimum wage warehouse jobs where they get yelled at for working too slow, and forced to work overtime or lose their jobs

Bro you said you from Compton, well I'm from Compton to. I used to work at the Ralph warehouse back in the day. nikkas was making 14hr/15hr easily. Guys had fake SS and ITIN. nobody was getting fired like that.:mjlol:

There's illegals that work white collars jobs all the time especially in California. I knew a girl who had a clerical position at Kaiser hospital that was illegal. Most of those jobs are being lost since you have to be bilingual nowadays. I understand people trying to put food on there table and take care of there family but don't sit here and act like black people aren't effected by this.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Bro you said you from Compton, well I'm from Compton to. I used to work at the Ralph warehouse back in the day. nikkas was making 14hr/15hr easily. Guys had fake SS and ITIN. nobody was getting fired like that.:mjlol:

There's illegals that work white collars jobs all the time especially in California. I knew a girl who had a clerical position at Kaiser hospital that was illegal. Most of those jobs are being lost since you have to be bilingual nowadays. I understand people trying to put food on there table and take care of there family but don't sit here and act like black people aren't effected by this.

Yeah that's in California where Minimum wage is $10

I have family in the Midwest, where minimum wage is $8.25