I'll tell ya what, Schumacher can say he made a decent Batman movie

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I can take the character presented as is but be true to the character that's my problem with the presentation. You're telling me that a guy who saw his parents die in front of him and decided to make himself into an ultimate crime fighting machine is going to sulk over a woman dying? :ehh: A woman who was fukkin someone else mind you? :deadrose: Nah. Not that guy. If anything Rachel's death will make him double his efforts. :ohhh: I'd prefer them saying he hung up being batman because he had to due to being hunted etc but throwing the Rachel thing in there felt like a bad move seeing as how that relationship just didn't work and it was supposed to be the emotional core for the three movies. I don't mind changes to my comic book flicks I really don't just be true to the character and that is where we differ on the spider man flicks but like you said, different argument different thread. Hell my problem with the first two batman movies are his blatant usage of guns lol but I can let that go due to the other things I like. And those movies were made by someone who wasn't trying to make it very realistic like Nolan was. He wasn't trying to explain everything and say "this is how batman would really be"

And I'm with you on those plot holes breh and that's my thing: those plot holes didn't exist in the first two and if they did they weren't as gaping. When you're telling me this is how batman would really be don't expect me to ride with you when you tell me a broke billionaire with no money no Alfred and no nothing is going to be able to get from a land of huts to Gotham and magically show up right where Selina Kyle is without giving me SOME explanation. Even if it's a throwaway bit if dialogue give me something. :wow:
:handshake:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Watching Batman Forever for the first time in years and I gotta say it's pretty decent actually.:manny:

History hasn't been as kind to it because we expect more in terms of tone from our superhero movie these days but for a campy Bat-flick I think it fits the bill. :ehh:

3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just when I finally got B&R out of my mind...this thread brought it up...I remember seeing it as a kid and remembering for the first time in my life...."This movie really fukking sucked".

Super Marios Bros was the first time I ever realized movies could be bad. I walked out of that theater at age 7 and knew it was bad. There was no question in my mind

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Super Marios Bros was the first time I ever realized movies could be bad. I walked out of that theater at age 7 and knew it was bad. There was no question in my mind

LMFAO!!!! I damn near forgot about that shyt...but the only reason it didn't get shyt status from me is because me and my homie snuck into the movies to see it at the 99 cent show. lol We were wild lil youngins...I think the staff saw us run in there but they didn't give a fukk. lol

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw a picture of king koopa before the movie came out and knew right away the movie was going to be shyt.Never wasted a breath on it.Still haven't seen it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
LMFAO!!!! I damn near forgot about that shyt...but the only reason it didn't get shyt status from me is because me and my homie snuck into the movies to see it at the 99 cent show. lol We were wild lil youngins...I think the staff saw us run in there but they didn't give a fukk. lol

Cause they knew it was :camby: status and wanted you to feel their pain. Obviously at age 7 I wasn't paying for anything but man...there was just a feeling in my gut that I knew it was terrible. Mission Impossible 2, Mortal Kombat 2...all early movies that gave me that feeling

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Cause they knew it was :camby: status and wanted you to feel their pain. Obviously at age 7 I wasn't paying for anything but man...there was just a feeling in my gut that I knew it was terrible. Mission Impossible 2, Mortal Kombat 2...all early movies that gave me that feeling

I still feel some sort of way about Mortal Kombat 2....man they had a live action Mortal Kombat show come to my city and the martial artist dressed up as the characters and acted out fight scenes from the 1st movie...(it was fukking ill)..the next week Mortal Kombat 2 came out.....The let down was so epic....I mean I quit fukking with Mortal Kombat to the point that I haven't played a single game since Mortbal Kombat 3.....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all lyin you know liked the Mario Bros movie when you were a kid and watched it several times. :camby:

Same goes for all the other terrible movies you loved when you were a kid until you became a jaded teenager.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd prefer them saying he hung up being batman because he had to due to being hunted etc but throwing the Rachel thing in there felt like a bad move seeing as how that relationship just didn't work and it was supposed to be the emotional core for the three movies.

Sounds like the female lead didn't have much chemistry with our hero. :sas1:

Sounds like Bruce needed a sexy ass female who could encourage him to dig deep and do some soul searching so that he could be more at peace with himself and his dual identities. Someone who could challenge him romantically but also emotionally and spiritually.:sas1:

I hear there's a pretty good movie that achieves just that. :sas2:

Batman_forever_ver7.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sounds like the female lead didn't have much chemistry with our hero. :sas1:

Sounds like Bruce needed a sexy ass female who could encourage him to dig deep and so some soul searching so that he could be more at peace with himself. Someone who could challenge him romantically but also emotionally and spiritually.:sas1:

I hear there's a pretty good movie that achieves just that. :sas2:

Batman_forever_ver7.jpg

:deadrose: son you are my man for life based on you being so adamant and steadfast with this shyt. Especially since :ld: you kinda have a point. Val and Nicole had better chemistry than Bale and any of his female leads. But that's not the point. Your fukery is off the chain at this point