the dark knight rises
batman begins
batman returns
batman forever

batman & robin

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It wasn't bad but i haven't gone out of my way to rewatch it.Not a fan of that Batman.And i think i'm use to Batman movies being over the top and crazy.The new ones are almost too serious and move so slow.

I can respect that :ehh:

Even TDK is weak in some spots but for me the highs outweigh the lows to such a degree that I just don't care. Movie is amazing in spite of it.:manny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
nicole kidman looked delicious in it...

the dark knight
batman 89
the dark knight rises
batman begins
batman returns
batman forever

batman & robin

The Dark Knight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman Begins>Batman (1989)>Batman Returns>>>>>>>>>>>The Dark Knight Rises>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adam West Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman Forever>Batman and Robin

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The Dark Knight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman Begins>Batman (1989)>Batman Returns>>>>>>>>>>>The Dark Knight Rises>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adam West Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman Forever>Batman and Robin
I know it cool to shyt on Batman and Robin but it has to be the goat unintentional comedy. :pachaha:

I die of laughter everytime that movie is on watching Arnold and his struggle puns

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadrose: and :blessed: your fukery and conviction breh. I love it

:sas1:

I'm serious though.

Film couldn't be all that bad if it got you guys reflecting positively on it and havin a laugh over it's "intentional" comedy.

Maybe y'all just need to realize that not everything needs to be so serious all the time, and that it's okay for a movie about a man dressed as a giant bat to poke fun at itself. :sas2:

Once you do that you might actually be able to enjoy it.