Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I will say I'd rather rewatch Forever than sit through Rises again

Forever is a lot of things but at least it ain't boring

I'd take it over Begins too. :sas2:

I'm quoting this again just for emphasis

No. I know its popular to hate the TDK trilogy, but Forever is no where close to those 3 films...If you said the Keaton films, then yes, they are better than TDKR, but Batman Begins and TDK>>>>

Just because something is bright, flashy, and loud as fukk doesn't mean its entertaining because its not.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No. I know its popular to hate the TDK trilogy, but Forever is no where close to those 3 films...If you said the Keaton films, then yes, they are better than TDKR, but Batman Begins and TDK>>>>

Just because something is bright, flashy, and loud as fukk doesn't mean its entertaining because its not.

Better than Dark Knight? Not even close. And I don't think we said it was better than Dark Knight Rises breh, just said which one I'd prefer to watch if you gave me a choice or if I...flipped a coin. Batman Begins and Dark Knight are easily better and 100x more watchable than Forever. More watchable and better aren't always the same thing

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Better than Dark Knight? Not even close. And I don't think we said it was better than Dark Knight Rises breh, just said which one I'd prefer to watch if you gave me a choice or if I...flipped a coin. Batman Begins and Dark Knight are easily better and 100x more watchable than Forever. More watchable and better aren't always the same thing

You didn't say it but others did...Forever is not more watchable than any of the 3...shyt hurts my eyes and ears and Val Kilmer is rightfully exiled from Hollywood for this movie and that turd the Island of Dr. Moreau

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You didn't say it but others did...Forever is not more watchable than any of the 3...shyt hurts my eyes and ears and Val Kilmer is rightfully exiled from Hollywood for this movie and that turd the Island of Dr. Moreau

:mjlol:

I feel you breh. Disagree but I feel you. I think it's because the holes in Batman Forever are excused because of the world and the filmmaker and the logic then whereas the holes in Dark Knight Rises I can't excuse because of the man at the helm. He defied his own logic with that movie and it upset me as a writer and as a film fan:russ:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:mjlol:

I feel you breh. Disagree but I feel you. I think it's because the holes in Batman Forever are excused because of the world and the filmmaker and the logic then whereas the holes in Dark Knight Rises I can't excuse because of the man at the helm. He defied his own logic with that movie and it upset me as a writer and as a film fan:russ:

Good point. The holes in TDKR are inexcusable and the editing was horrible, so I'll give you that...but I cna honestly say that I will never willingly watch Forever again as long as I live...there is absolutely nothing about that movie that makes me wanna watch it again; I'll watch TDKR for Bane and Batman getting his back broke like a twix, but Forever? Nah...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good point. The holes in TDKR are inexcusable and the editing was horrible, so I'll give you that...but I cna honestly say that I will never willingly watch Forever again as long as I live...there is absolutely nothing about that movie that makes me wanna watch it again; I'll watch TDKR for Bane and Batman getting his back broke like a twix, but Forever? Nah...

I watch Dark Knight Rises up until Batman gets his back broken because Bane had bars..then they turned him into a bytch. Batman Forever entertains me on a pure fukery basis and for what Jim Carey is doing as the riddler in some scenes. At times he's too far but there is a lot of the movie where he's exactly where he needs to be and the man's work with a cane is astonishing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I watch Dark Knight Rises up until Batman gets his back broken because Bane had bars..then they turned him into a bytch. Batman Forever entertains me on a pure fukery basis and for what Jim Carey is doing as the riddler in some scenes. At times he's too far but there is a lot of the movie where he's exactly where he needs to be and the man's work with a cane is astonishing.
:kobedeadagain:But Bane still had bars until his owner showed up...he killed that shyt at the stadium

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:kobedeadagain:But Bane still had bars until his owner showed up...he killed that shyt at the stadium

Yeah he had bars the whole time son but his bars against batman in that first fight are incredible. He made batman his grandson..then they completely cut his legs out from under him by making him a simp and having him get dispatched with the quickness and so flippantly..ugh that movie

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah he had bars the whole time son but his bars against batman in that first fight are incredible. He made batman his grandson..then they completely cut his legs out from under him by making him a simp and having him get dispatched with the quickness and so flippantly..ugh that movie

Ain't nobody fukking with his protege though :mjplspoke:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Who said anything like that. :heh: