I'll tell ya what, Schumacher can say he made a decent Batman movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Soft ass parents ruining it for the rest of us. Burton was 2 for 2 and coulda had a 3rd at bat. :snoop:

Nothing in Batman Returns was "unsuitable" for kids but I at the same time I guess I got no beef with the studio wanting something a lil lighter.

:patrice: IDK breh lol I was 6 and my old babysitter did a favor for my mom and took me and my two cousins to see it and I remember her talking to my mom about it and how she didn't think it was suitable for us. And watching it very recently, I can see why parents would have a problem taking their kids to see a movie where a giant bird man bites off a man's nose with blood gushing out of his mouth...or a woman threatens to swallow a bird at the same time this bird man is threatening to slaughter a cat. Or again, the amount of times that Penguin talked about raping someone lol. I'm not saying I agree with the parents but I can see why the movie would give some pause and I also completely understand why their advertising partners flipped shyt

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:patrice: IDK breh lol I was 6 and my old babysitter did a favor for my mom and took me and my two cousins to see it and I remember her talking to my mom about it and how she didn't think it was suitable for us. And watching it very recently, I can see why parents would have a problem taking their kids to see a movie where a giant bird man bites off a man's nose with blood gushing out of his mouth...or a woman threatens to swallow a bird at the same time this bird man is threatening to slaughter a cat. Or again, the amount of times that Penguin talked about raping someone lol. I'm not saying I agree with the parents but I can see why the movie would give some pause and I also completely understand why their advertising partners flipped shyt

I dunno I guess my parents just didn't care. And even as a kid it never struck me as something I shouldn't be watching. Just felt like a Batman movie. :manny:

"Just the p*ssy I was lookin for...":mjlol:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Soundtrack is awesome

tumblr_inline_mh8nttujZP1qz4rgp.gif

:ooh: This track take me back bruh

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I loved Forever when I was a kid. Still have the soundtrack laying around somewhere too. I rewatched Forever as well as B&R recently and Forever is watchable while B&R Is just straight :trash:.

I will say I've never in my life seen so many canted shots in my life. Both of those were pretty much shot completely at an angle. It was pretty much the only thing I could think about while watching them.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dunno I guess my parents just didn't care. And even as a kid it never struck me as something I shouldn't be watching. Just felt like a Batman movie. :manny:

"Just the p*ssy I was lookin for...":mjlol:

Yeah no doubt, my parents didn't care either despite the complaints and I don't even think my mom ever saw the movie but I can understand why some parents would have an issue with it. I get the perspective. To say nothing of the fact that Batman Returns is NOT a movie you should try to sell happy meals with

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah no doubt, my parents didn't care either despite the complaints and I don't even think my mom ever saw the movie but I can understand why some parents would have an issue with it. I get the perspective. To say nothing of the fact that Batman Returns is NOT a movie you should try to sell happy meals with

It's getting worse. I've seen people online claim the new turtles movie might be too violent for kids. :childplease:

:camby:

Grow a set, please.

Not everything is suitable for kids but I'm pretty sure they could a handle a damn ninja turtles movie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's getting worse. I've seen people online claim the new turtles movie might be too violent for kids. :childplease:

:camby:

Grow a set, please.

Not everything is suitable for kids but I'm pretty sure they could a handle a damn ninja turtles movie.

Breh we got people on the board asking if the movie is suitable for their kids or nephews and nieces etc. I understand the impulse to ask tho because parents should monitor what their kids watch and don't watch. I ain't mad at them. Just happy I don't have to make those decisions yet:smugbond:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bro I'm always thinkin of the kids and even I have my limits but I also have confidence that if they see a mutated turtle throw a sword into the chest of a mech samurai it's not gonna be a traumatic experience for them.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bro I'm always thinkin of the kids and even I have my limits but I also have confidence that if they see a mutated turtle throw a sword into the chest of a mech samurai it's not gonna be a traumatic experience for them.

I feel you, that's why the parents ask so that you breh can give them the answers they are looking for.