"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Daps
Skip is passively aggressively trying to say Shannon should walk away if someone called him the N word

The fan is suing Russ btw

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
utah jazz and boston celtics have two of the worst fanbases with majority of them being racist fukks

utah will never win a championship and karma catching up with boston too
If you don’t think this stuff happens at most arenas, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Utah has a rep for having this happen a lot in their arenas more than anywhere else though.

It’s easier to call out the arenas that don’t engage in this shyt. At best half of em don’t tolerate that shyt.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The average person doesn’t have much to lose as a Westbrook and that’s why folks for the most part know who to pull them stunts on.
Of course...

These white dudes be p*ssy...

They'll scream ****** at you as they're driving by, or know they'll be protected by security but won't go up to your face:mjpls:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Coli just want the fukkery.
The truth is the fan acted the fool but Russ net wroth is 100 times greater based on fanatics of the sport . He lost it . What I wished he did was go to security and got the fan banned. But now it's so muddy and all the politicians will now play this up for their side .
And telling a man to get on his knees is disrespectful as fukk but I wouldnt say racial .

:camby:

Reading through these comment is like finding a few gems in a pig sty .
Prob I'm just an old head but y'all just love fukkery for fukkery sakes.
Yes Russ could have gotten the fan banned . It's happened before .
This lame now gets 15 minutes of Fame while Russ gets the whole black man thug protrayal .
Who loses if Russ would have fiukked up that guy ( and I don't want to use his name )
Russ makes in a month what this guy makes in his lifetime .it's just a trap. Best way to handle it isn't to lose your cool no matter how hard it is .
And to be clear I def do sympathize that fans are crazy at games. But the word fan is short for fanatic . Put the pressure on silver to protect the players .silver will protect the.players.

He’s a man. No amount of income changes that and they never got physical. He said what he said then doubled down. He didn’t pop shyt then apologize. He put this maga fan on blast. Who cares what the media portrays Russ as. He’s comfortable in his own skin. Stop putting the opinions of others on a pedestal. Russ ain’t.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
If you don’t think this stuff happens at most arenas, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Utah has a rep for having this happen a lot in their arenas more than anywhere else though.

It’s easier to call out the arenas that don’t engage in this shyt. At best half of em don’t tolerate that shyt.

Did I say anything about the rest teams? I mentioned the worst of them all. None of the other fanbases match the racism of these two fanbases, of course others got racist fans too

When nba players calling them out racist you know its that bad