"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop
full

Instead of doing all this, let’s talk about the work you be putting in, can we do that? :mjgrin:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Stop popping shyt then punking out when these players respond.. These folks know what they’re doing smh. I’d imagine seeing these “fans” on tv soon crying for sympathy over big bad Russell Westbrook. Man fukk theme folks:camby:

What did they say to him?

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Russ right on this one

if he was on the streets, he wouldnt say a thing
but since he's at a game, where he feels protected and safe, he talks all the shyt

I dont believe him at all

fukk him AND his wife.

I'm sure she said something too, idc if she's 5 feet tall and 100lbs. If thats the case, she shouldnt ever be talking shyt

stop fukking with nikkas on the court. It's that simple. Sit down and enjoy the game

White people always taking liberties they dont need to. Like that bytch who was flipping Russ off last year and got kicked out.
These fans always have to go overboard they can never ever heckle players about the game alone
They always have to take it personal and try and disrespect the player and there family
The same dumbasses who call in sport talk radio and say some stupid shyt that’s has the host:hubie:and hang ups on them because it was nothing but stupid racist or borderline racist nonsense are the same one who are going to MLB, Football, Basketball games and are talking reckless and throwing stuff at the players.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow. The Coliseum is a racist board on some Boxden shyt i knew this day was comming and and i see they go extra hard on Alpha Male black men (see Lebron, Westbrook) They dont say shyt about them passive nikkas. And one think i said is we black people dont troll our own like that. We make jokes and laugh but some the shyt posted here is straight racist these poster hide behind "we trolling"

This thread is all the proof I needed on where this site has gone I think I'm out brehs been a good run enjoy
Y’all jackin it. I went through the first couple pages again and I don’t see what u nikkas crying about :russ: Damn near everybody in this thread riding with/for Russ and shyttin on that whiteboy, like on some 10 to 1 shyt.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading through these comment is like finding a few gems in a pig sty .
Prob I'm just an old head but y'all just love fukkery for fukkery sakes.
Yes Russ could have gotten the fan banned . It's happened before .
This lame now gets 15 minutes of Fame while Russ gets the whole black man thug protrayal .
Who loses if Russ would have fiukked up that guy ( and I don't want to use his name )
Russ makes in a month what this guy makes in his lifetime .it's just a trap. Best way to handle it isn't to lose your cool no matter how hard it is .
And to be clear I def do sympathize that fans are crazy at games. But the word fan is short for fanatic . Put the pressure on silver to protect the players .silver will protect the.players.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
what a fukking idiot of a fan, he pays money to see black men win games and he talks about MAGA shyt. Who's the real loser? He just lost money to watch people he hates play basketball

silver should top fukking around with this family friendly product and let them have a fight, if malice at the palace shyt happened again these fans would shut the fukk up for a while

I am surprised there are muthafukkas defending fans in this situation, fans are always wrong in this one, if you wanna talk shyt then say it face to face, not behing the security