"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
329906b582ee44a01cbe650002e5a956.png

murder him
quoted for emphasis

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
:what: They gave him the fukking interview? He got 15 minutes of fame that he's enjoying. This mfer racist cac should be removed :smh:
interviewing him made his name available to the masses who dug out his racist tweets from twitter

so basically the racist utah jazz organization thinking they gon help their fellow racist fan actually did more harm than help :mjlol: oh the irony

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Heckling when done right is fukkin hilarious. What you have now are generally fans who aren’t funny or clever who feel like they gotta say the harshest shyt to someone just to get their attention and it leads to hateful people feeling free as fukk to spew garbage comments at players with no real penalty. Even last night all the fan got was a stupid warning card. If I was a player I would just stop playing until said offender got ejected. Fans instantly turn on fans if their night gets delayed over some dumb shyt.
Basically

No one is saying you can't yell out "BRON YOU GOT NO JUMPER!!!" or "YOU AIN'T WORTH A MAX CONTRACT, DRAYMOND!!"

But you got these subhuman pieces of trash feeling emboldened to make racial slurs and shyt and it ruins it for everyone

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They love throwing stones and hiding their hand.

They love harassing people, then acting like the victim when they get they response they were looking for.

Some of these white people really annoy me.

Salute to the good ones, cause some of ya'll need to get jawed..
If you never seen that Doc. On NETFLIX "Wild Wild Country."
Check that shyt out.

Sheela tho...
:banderas: