"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:francis:

Walking away is the smart thing, but when u in that situation u really do want to knock somebody out.

the real sad part is that this white couple gon play the victim and get some paper out of this and russ is going to be looked at as the angry black guy.

damn if u damn if u dont. i really dont know how black folks before us were able for the most part be compose around these cacs

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Did I say anything about the rest teams? I mentioned the worst of them all. None of the other fanbases match the racism of these two fanbases, of course others got racist fans too

When nba players calling them out racist you know its that bad

There’s definitely worse in-arena fans than Boston, Orlando being one of the worst.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
He suing?? That racist shouldn’t get a dime after those tweets

I’m tired of these racist motherfukkas getting away with shyt while we look like the villains

All these pundits talking more about Russ shouldn’t have did this or that but glossing over dudes racist behavior on social media. Just cuz they play basketball, they still human lol...anytime somebody said some slick racist shyt to me, it wasn’t no “walking away”....it was a green light

Fukk him and his whole bloodline

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
329906b582ee44a01cbe650002e5a956.png

murder him

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This. :mindblown:

I HATE Russ as a basketball player and I'm still on his side on this one - who are all these fools coming out of the woodwork? :rudy:
Fam alll you gotta do is look at that thread you made in HL

This is an example of exactly that shyt you were talking about

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tim MacMahon for ESPN (I know he has google alerts so enjoy your stay F boy) is a racist and hopefully he is approached for writing about this under the headline “Westbrook threatens courtside fan and fan’s wife”

Same hack who perpetuated those Uncle Dennis jokes about Kawhi’s agent

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Heckling when done right is fukkin hilarious. What you have now are generally fans who aren’t funny or clever who feel like they gotta say the harshest shyt to someone just to get their attention and it leads to hateful people feeling free as fukk to spew garbage comments at players with no real penalty. Even last night all the fan got was a stupid warning card. If I was a player I would just stop playing until said offender got ejected. Fans instantly turn on fans if their night gets delayed over some dumb shyt.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A few posters like myself been around a little while and i been seeing this board switch up we been saying it. ever see a white player get shyted on like that. Notice all the cac players get real quiet on situations like this. Where John Stockton ass to speak up fukkin cool ass Kyle Korver :mjlol:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I really wonder if the coli is fulled with other races of people posing as black people, or full of charm soft black people who let other races talk down to them and don't do a damn thing :jbhmm:
The xenophobic in the ados political group was all I needed to see to tell 4CAC and reddit trolls are playing Black on the message board but showing they are white in critical times

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fam alll you gotta do is look at that thread you made in HL

This is an example of exactly that shyt you were talking about

The xenophobic in the ados political group was all I needed to see to tell 4CAC and reddit trolls are playing Black on the message board but showing they are white in critical times

I was already thinking that, but my thread wasn't even aimed at the agents really, it was aimed at the fools doing the work of agents unwittingly.

This stuff ain't even unwitting, it just blatant. :picard: