"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You wonder why they hate brehs?

Take a look in the crowd. Black people to them are only good for shooting basketballs. Best part of the photo: on the right of the top part of the backboard, look 5 people to the right. There's one kid with a Bulls jersey already celebrating. The little kid knew two things: MJ The Goat + I'm moving to Chicago.
maxresdefault.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Coli just want the fukkery.
The truth is the fan acted the fool but Russ net wroth is 100 times greater based on fanatics of the sport . He lost it . What I wished he did was go to security and got the fan banned. But now it's so muddy and all the politicians will now play this up for their side .
And telling a man to get on his knees is disrespectful as fukk but I wouldnt say racial .
Security don’t do shyt to fans like Shane

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wow. The Coliseum is a racist board on some Boxden shyt i knew this day was comming and i see they go extra hard on Alpha Male black men (see Lebron, Westbrook) They dont say shyt about them passive nikkas. And one think i said is we black people dont troll our own like that. We make jokes and laugh but some the shyt posted here is straight racist these poster hide behind "we trolling"

Last edited: