"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The problem I have with this is...
Theres to sides to this story and I think barely trust either side...
U got a white man in Utah and his wife "joking" back and forth with a black player...
However, this black player is one of the most flamboyant, overacting ass nikkaz I've ever seen in my life...
I'd say the true story is somewhere in the middle...
Another thing is I know there are realer nikkaz in the league than Russ... and I know fans all over the nation be saying all types of shyt to players...
Are u saying that all these niggsz are c00ns and, or p*ssy because they aren't constantly having altercations with fans, like him?
The shyt comes with the territory of being a pro athlete...
Only time u should interact wit a fan like that is if it's time to throw hands with them for doing something physical to u...i.e. Malice Palace

Someone who get's it

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli just want the fukkery.
The truth is the fan acted the fool but Russ net wroth is 100 times greater based on fanatics of the sport . He lost it . What I wished he did was go to security and got the fan banned. But now it's so muddy and all the politicians will now play this up for their side .
And telling a man to get on his knees is disrespectful as fukk but I wouldnt say racial .

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Is it homophobic or racial?
Both

But the only way for Russ to gain sympathy from the media is to play up the homophobia aspect.

If he comes out today and said he was appalled because he has a gay cousin, he might win an ESPY Award for courage and be on the cover of Vanity Fair by next month.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I ain’t expect to see this many people defending a racist ass fan and shytting on Westbrook.:dahell:

What the fukk is happening to this board?:snoop:

This. :mindblown:

I HATE Russ as a basketball player and I'm still on his side on this one - who are all these fools coming out of the woodwork? :rudy: