"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The problem I have with this is...
Theres 2 sides to this story and I think i barely trust either side...
U got a white man in Utah and his wife "joking" back and forth with a black player...
However, this black player is one of the most flamboyant, overacting ass nikkaz I've ever seen in my life...
I'd say the true story is somewhere in the middle...
Another thing is I know there are realer nikkaz in the league than Russ... and I know fans all over the nation be saying all types of shyt to players...
Are u saying that all these niggsz are c00ns and, or p*ssy because they aren't constantly having altercations with fans, like him?
The shyt comes with the territory of being a pro athlete...
Only time u should interact wit a fan like that is if it's time to throw hands with them for doing something physical to u...i.e. Malice Palace

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Theres to sides to this story and I think barely trust either side...
U got a white man in Utah and his wife "joking" back and forth with a black player...
However, this black player is one of the most flamboyant, overacting ass nikkaz I've ever seen in my life...
Another thing is I know there are realer nikkaz in the league than Russ... and I know fans all over the nation be saying all types of shyt to players...
Are u saying that all these niggsz are c00ns and, or p*ssy because they aren't constantly having altercations with fans, like him?
Only time u should interact wit a fan like that is if it's time to throw hands with them for doing something physical to u...i.e. Malice Palace

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
One of these fans need to catch a perfect plex, take it back to the Piston vs. Pacers again.

I have witnessed fans do stupid shyt regarding players over the years.

I have been to quite a few games of various sports and never have I been so invested in it to be yelling at opposing players.

I'm there to enjoy my nachos and catch a W or L, nothing more. It ain't that serious. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Sound like you love white men homo

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Both sides huh?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because a person is rich or an athlete doesn't give you the right to say all sorts of wild shyt to them.

You're going to watch a basketball game. Heckling and insulting players is not part of show.

Maybe there needs to be another Malice at the Palace to remind these animals in the stands to behave with some class.

I dont believe that these athletes are soft or that they need thick skin. It is one thing to boo. It is another to insult players or talk about their families. Some fans today are just uncultured savages.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang