"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This nikka easily offended like a mafukka. Dude don't like fans at all. :russ: There will be another palace type brawl involving Russ one day.
Russ strikes me as the n1gga that just loud and keep telling u he gone hit u but never swing.

These fans getting bold tho.

This went under the radar. He musta said something really foul, cuz Blake a fighter.

On another note, can we all agree that some women can be hit by a man and it should be understood?:jbjmm:

I can think of 5 broads right now that needs an azzwhoopin

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
all that talking. :mjlol:just do it

Russ still salty over the whooping we gave him in the first round last year. Salt Lake City gives him bad memories.

Expect a 50k fine.

:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop

Russ is insecure af :russ:

Just Ron Artest a fan already, shyt

:comeon: That was a hoe ass play. He shoved a dude for playing defense. And I see he didn’t want it with Jokic

:dwillhuh: You serious breh with this question?

So he was insinuating that Westbrook likes to give blowjobs to men

I’m sure players have heard much worse. You gonna threaten a women over that sh1t?

Negged and all you cacs should be banned

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Lol at all the vaginas on this thread saying Westbrook is all talk. He’s a professional basketball player. You expect him to rush fans and get suspended for the season and put his whole team at risk.

Let me know when a fan puts a hand on him and he does nothing then I’ll say he’s all talk.

And no that little cac from last week doesn’t count either you smelly vaginas!