"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop
:umad:Says the guy named Steph harden.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO WB AFTER THIS? 50-100K??

NO WAY THEY CAN SUSPEND, RIGHT??

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The new NBA fan is a white man with too much money who wants to see black guys run and jump. Real fans can’t afford to go to games regularly anymore. It’s only going to get worse.

The "new" NBA fan? :heh:

Breh, it always been this way. I've been a lifelong NBA fan and I been to one regular season game in my life. That shyt has ALWAYS been way expensive and the stands have ALWAYS been full of upper middle class White folk.

Especially in Utah. :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The "new" NBA fan? :heh:

Breh, it always been this way. I've been a lifelong NBA fan and I been to one regular season game in my life. That shyt has ALWAYS been way expensive and the stands have ALWAYS been full of upper middle class White folk.

Especially in Utah. :mjlol:

OF COURSE U DONT GO TO GAMES, YOU RATHER SIT HOME AND STUDY BOX SCORES. WATCHING ACTUAL BASKETBALL HAS NEVER BEEN YOUR FORTE.