Ignore List Support Group

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I have 15 on my ignore list. I only put you on it if you are stalking me, sending me a million pms, quoting me 45 times a day and following me around.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me or straight up just not liking me. I don't put you on ignore for that. It's when you dedicate your entire life to me, a stranger that you've never met before that I have to put you on ignore. There are people who took the time out of their day to create dedicated troll accounts to talk to me. Shoutouts to the people who will call me "bytchmade" for having so many on my ignore list yet those same people stay posted up in the "Ignore Sierra Mist" thread and even 5 starred it. Hypocrites man. One thing the internet has shown me is that it's an outlet for crazy people and once I've identified you as such you're gone.

I wish ignore list worked in reverse. I wish my posts were completely invisible to these lames because they are the ones who keep quoting me. That's why I encourage people who don't like me to put me on their ignore lists. It does e a HUGE favor of not having 50 quote notifications from some riftraft that I forgot existed. Believe me, putting me on ignore list is doing me a favor. It ain't hurting me at all.

Daps
following me around.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me or straight up just not liking me. I don't put you on ignore for that. It's when you dedicate your entire life to me, a stranger that you've never met before that I have to put you on ignore.

This was what made me do it mostly too.

Dudes who would literally pop up in every thread i`m in trolling when they're not even interested in the subject i`m talking about.

I don't mind arguing with someone or even someone clowning me when I deserve it (Fiasco thread) but when you really just follow you around to get under your skin, that's ignore status.

One dude went as far to re-create threads I made and change his avi to mine and pretend to be a 49ers fan, it was sad.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This was what made me do it mostly too.

Dudes who would literally pop up in every thread i`m in trolling when they're not even interested in the subject i`m talking about.

I don't mind arguing with someone or even someone clowning me when I deserve it (Fiasco thread) but when you really just follow you around to get under your skin, that's ignore status.

One dude went as far to re-create threads I made and change his avi to mine and pretend to be a 49ers fan, it was sad.

Word. I could make a post about baby formula, my favorite snack, the state of America, a cure for a disease, ect and someone will still come in just to talk shyt to me and that will be his only post in the entire thread. Mind you I was actually on topic. Then a bunch of other people who contributed nothing to the thread will say "There Sierra goes attention whoring and derailing threads again."

If the people on this site weren't so fatuous it wouldn't even be an issue.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
What's the point on being on a forum if you run and hide from people who's opinion vastly differ from yours! If you need an ignore button on an anonymous site I would hate to see how you react to confrontation in real life :skip:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
got 36 on ignore... and trust me the coli is better place without them

the ignore feature here is some of the best... You barely notice the poster exists.

Daps
What's the point on being on a forum if you run and hide from people who's opinion vastly differ from yours! If you need an ignore button on an anonymous site I would hate to see how you react to confrontation in real life :skip:

That's not the point at all.

Cockmeat's opinion isn't much different from mine, he stans x-box and I love my x-box. But people like him aren't here for discussion they're in to just get attention.

I actually love arguing with people, ask the coli and I think there really isn't two people who argue more and differ than me and NYC Rebel.

Daps
got 36 on ignore... and trust me the coli is better place without them

the ignore feature here is some of the best... You barely notice the poster exists.

Yep, some posters exist solely to de-rail a thread or turn it into some bullshyt.

Like R=G, after talking on these forums for 10 years, I learned his responses today are no different than his responses 10 years ago. He's a damn vending machine. If I keep seeing him on here it wastes 10 seconds of my life reading his 10 year old material.

Move on to reading better posters with more interesting shyt to say