Ignore List Support Group

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah The Coli stepped it up in completely ignoring some of these idiots. Kudos
GOAT message board by far. :smugdraper:

Yall missing a lot of fukkery by putting Slaimon on iggy. The piff he's posting in JBO these days, yall shoulda seen his mental breakdown last sunday in that thread :dead:
:dead: I'm pretty sure that ain't the real Slaimon though. That alias has slipped up a couple of times.

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
nobody because its not that serious. :comeon:

maybe people do have to use ignore due to their own sensitivity and insecurity :manny:

if you are using the ignore function, maybe you shouldn't use online message boards. everyone plays a role here just like a character in a movie. u putting huge plot holes in this story of the coli with that shyt. i then see some of posters say "i have him/her on my ignore list, someone tell me what they are saying. please!!!" :mindblown::snoop:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
there's no need to put anyone on an ignore list when i could just keep scrolling down. People can't take they internet too serious......

Daps
I've had ThugLife on there for a while and just added Sierra Mist :smugbiden:

life is good :ahh:

Who've yall got on there?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No one. Even though some posters annoy me I don't let it get to me enough to put them on ignore.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn I never heard of you but thanks for puttin me on ignore instead of beefing with me. :salute:

I only put trolls on mine though. The people who add zero to the site except harass/stalk/start drama with people on here. For others who I just don't like I simply scroll past their posts though.