Ignore List Support Group

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Exactly 24

Trollin (the ridiculous, disrespectful kind)
Thread derail-ers
Wanna be e-celebs :dry:

Way more than I had on SOHH

:guilty: I do wonder who has me on ignore...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
These dudes are some of the worst too, like they're trying to be remembered by the board for their prolific posting.

That whole "makin a name for yourself" shyt never made sense to me. God forbid the-coli shuts down. Then what do you have left? Nothinnn :beli:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Only Sierra Mist. Dude is just a horrible poster. Constantly switches up and panders to whatever is popular at the moment. Cries for attention way too much. You could prove him wrong and he'd still keep spitting the same BS. Plus my phone not having to load those sissified gifs >>>>> *

I think Will Ross too. I can't remember though. Haven't seen him post in a while. That's probably why though.

I used to not get the purpose of the ignore feature because you still had to see their post in a way. With the new feature, it's really impossible to not ignore certain people. That plus turning off the quote notification feature. It's like they never exist. :ahh: I literally forget they post here (until someone else quotes them).

Daps
I used to not get the purpose of the ignore feature because you still had to see their post in a way. With the new feature, it's really impossible to not ignore certain people. That plus turning off the quote notification feature. It's like they never exist. :ahh: I literally forget they post here (until someone else quotes them).

Yeah The Coli stepped it up in completely ignoring some of these idiots. Kudos

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Putting anyone on ignore list? I don't think it should ever get that serious. Calm down

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Yall missing a lot of fukkery by putting Slaimon on iggy. The piff he's posting in JBO these days, yall shoulda seen his mental breakdown last sunday in that thread. nikka threw Allah in the bushes :dead:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Just added brotherzay, crakface, gaytor, slaimon.

As soon as I find a Tom post his also going to the bushes