LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
kEFtA7C.png

UF84rNM.png

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Btw nothing against the first person on my ignore the 01010 dude on my list I just don't get what he be saying half the time. The rest either want to argue or they trolls and it clear as day it's ego and they have to have the last word. I'm good on engaging with them.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Btw nothing against the first person on my ignore the 01010 dude on my list I just don't get what he be saying half the time. The rest either want to argue or they trolls and it clear as day it's ego and they have to have the last word. I'm good on engaging with them.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I add a couple every other month, a couple in this thread. Probably just time for me to move on lol

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
If you don't mind me asking, how did you go from none to the list you just posted? In 3 years.

The behavior by members on the board hasn't changed much since I've been here, why/how did your tolerance for said behavior change?
Normally I don't add people to ignore but once someone said something about not seeing someone posts at all I tried it out. Also I was giving a few of those you see on my list the benefit of doubt that is until they engage with me and I seen it was clear "trollwork" - the El Padrino who was Phillipe Steak is a prime example of that and a blatant troll in the booth /or they ARE way to problematic --- like DaFunkDoc was. normally I scroll over but when you have the option of not seeing their posts at all. Yep opted for that. Also I can't think of who it was but they literally was up 4-5 days later still quoting me nonstop trying to argue with me in the booth and I kept getting notifications.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Normally I don't add people to ignore but once someone said something about not seeing someone posts at all I tried it out. Also I was giving a few of those you see on my list the benefit of doubt that is they engage with me and I seen it was "trollwork" - the El Padrino who was Phillipe Steak is a prime example or they ARE way to problematic --- like DaFunkDoc was normally I scroll over but when you have the option of not seeing their posts at all. Yep opted for that. Also I can't think of who it was but they literally was up 3 days later trying to argue with me on the booth and I kept getting notifications.
Ok
I couldn't imagine being able to read the forum without the ignore option, and have used it since I figured out what it was.