Ignore List Support Group

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Art Barr is on virtual ignore. I haven't added him to the list but his posts are insta-scroll status.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:stopitslime:

seems kinda gay that u can't stand a poster so much u have to ignore them

its just a message board breh

Nope

Most posters in here are attention whores. They shock post. When they post something they need a reaction or reply that acknoleges their posts in some sort of way.

The absolute worst thing you can do to someone like this isnt killing them or sonning them or publicly embarassing them. It's to ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. Like their posts never hapenned. Imagine the feeling you'd get of you posts a thread to spark something like a shock thread and get ZERO replies.

If a poster is annoying to the point where its almost agravating id rather put you in that ignore box so i'm no longuer aware of your existence on the board

Daps
Reppin
St louis
There's no reason to put someone on ignore for me. I scroll past other people's posts unless they quote me.

yo mama aint shyt derek.

verdj6.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yo mama aint shyt derek.

verdj6.gif
Not even this closet fakkit who quotes me 30 times a day, saves pics of random messageboard members, dedicates years to stalking other grown men, is obsessed with some guy named Derek, never adds to the actual topic and spams the same corny gif all day is on my ignore list. shyt's amazing. I just scroll right past him. Except now for the sake of the argument of course.

Daps
Nope

Most posters in here are attention whores. They shock post. When they post something they need a reaction or reply that acknoleges their posts in some sort of way.

The absolute worst thing you can do to someone like this isnt killing them or sonning them or publicly embarassing them. It's to ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. Like their posts never hapenned. Imagine the feeling you'd get of you posts a thread to spark something like a shock thread and get ZERO replies.

If a poster is annoying to the point where its almost agravating id rather put you in that ignore box so i'm no longuer aware of your existence on the board

:what: how you letting it get that serious to the point where somebody get's you aggravated? People post some stupid ass opinions, myself included, I never once been like :damn: IGNORE THIS nikka NOW BEFORE I EXPLODE.

Either way do you im just curious my nig.

profound

technique
Daps
no need to put people on ignore when i can scroll by. however i got tuaminator and pop321 or some shyt on my list for annoying avi's.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:what: how you letting it get that serious to the point where somebody get's you aggravated? People post some stupid ass opinions, myself included, I never once been like :damn: IGNORE THIS nikka NOW BEFORE I EXPLODE.

Either way do you im just curious my nig.

I'm the type that dont let things linger. I'm a firm believer in removing nuisances from my environment. I hate mofos that find themselves in a situation and just stay there and bytch about it rather than do something about it. I even have close friends that i refuse to talk to on the phone because I hate talking on the pone and they like to get into these long phone conversations about bullshyt. Those friends i configure my phone to send her calls directly to VM.

Some of these bums that used to be on TLR and 'Seum used to say some of the most racist , dumb or ignorant sh!t that , YES i'll admit it, I let get under my skin a few times. Some of these fools i wish i could stab them right through the monitor and i find myself mad that I cant.

To me replying to these ignorant sh!ts is a waste of time an energy so if i see it's a consistent pattern with said porter I just drop you in the ignore list and K.I.M. its that simple.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm the type that dont let things linger. I'm a firm believer in removing nuisances from my environment. I hate mofos that find themselves in a situation and just stay there and bytch about it rather than do something about it. I even have close friends that i refuse to talk to on the phone because I hate talking on the pone and they like to get into these long phone conversations about bullshyt. Those friends i configure my phone to send her calls directly to VM.

Some of these bums that used to be on TLR and 'Seum used to say some of the most racist , dumb or ignorant sh!t that , YES i'll admit it, I let get under my skin a few times. Some of these fools i wish i could stab them right through the monitor and i find myself mad that I cant.

To me replying to these ignorant sh!ts is a waste of time an energy so if i see it's a consistent pattern with said porter I just drop you in the ignore list and K.I.M. its that simple.

:what:

Damn, breh. You might as well just stop posting here if it's that bad for you.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:what:

Damn, breh. You might as well just stop posting here if it's that bad for you.

Ive met a lot of cool peeps on message boards (sohh.com, dareggaescene.com, volcreole.com) over the years. Some are just online friends, some i've done business with and some have become close personal friends. Heck i know 3 people who I met on a message board years ago that are pretty much family status with me. As in we be at eachothers cribs and parents cribs for thanksgiving an all.

But at the same time message boards have a lot of scum of the earth type people who i find extremely annoying.

I know myself and sometimes some of the same people who always do will say some ignorant sh!t and i will feel compelled to reply to it. The ignore list is my way of keeping me from wasting that energy.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:yeshrug: don't really think it's that serious. That's the fun of it. nikkas from everywhere with diff views there is bound to be conflicts. but it's the conflict that make this board fun. But again I'm not e-famous plus a nikka here just for :russ:, why ban a nikka you don't like when you can learn from his views no matter how dumb that shyt is in ya opinion.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have zero on my list right now but I'm close to adding two people. They ruin every thread they post in, for me at least.