IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Aww shut up nikka it's the same concept.

Both games ship fully playable with free DLC coming. In one case the DLC is day one in the other case the DLC is TBD.

If you have a problem with one you have to have a problem with the other. If one is "shipping incomplete" then so is the other.

I don't here any of you claiming gtaV is "shipping incomplete"

The statement I quoted said a download was NEEDED for Forza to function and that is totaly untrue. The download is extra content, just as plenty of other games give extra content in a DLC.
Your comprehension is failing. You must be stupid.

Let me explain again for you. Forza 5 ships and it's single player campaign is NOT complete. You or anybody else who buys that game has to download DLC to finish it. Now let's stay on topic you idiot. We're not talking about GTA5. We're talking about why you chose to mention Killzone's DLC in comparison to this shyt here for Forza.

I think the answer is... because you're a lame ass muhfukka on a message board blatantly lying for attention. Now come with a regular retarded ass spin job so I can laugh at you again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Let me explain again for you. Forza 5 ships and it's single player campaign is NOT complete. You or anybody else who buys that game has to download DLC to finish it. Now let's stay on topic you idiot. We're not talking about GTA5. We're talking about why you chose to mention Killzone's DLC in comparison to this shyt here for Forza.

I think the answer is... because you're a lame ass muhfukka on a message board blatantly lying for attention. Now come with a regular retarded ass spin job so I can laugh at you again.

:whoo:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

95ncjq.jpgj3uwh.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You or anybody else who buys that game has to download DLC to finish it.

that's not really what you originally said though

Forza requires a mandatory download on day 1 for the game to even work.

"In the beginning of the game, the player will be racing against Drivatars that are contained on the disc and were trained by the [Turn 10 development] team," Greenawalt told IGN recently. "While playing, the player will be asked to connect to Live in order to download a completely fresh set of player-created Drivatar opponents - it's not a lot of data, but the download contains enough Drivatars to cover all difficulty settings. Connecting will also download new content - but the vast majority of the launch content is contained on the disc.

"This download is simply additional cars and tracks. The gameplay is not blocked while downloading the additional content; it's done in the background just like disc install."

This contradicts what Greenawalt originally told IGN last week, where he likened Forza Motorsport 5 to a fridge, since "you have to fill it up with food the first time."

Greenawalt went on to clarify that "the player won't be blocked from playing the game" if they've never connected it to Xbox Live before. However, "deeper areas in the career mode were designed to utilize these additional cars and tracks," he continued, meaning that you will need to connect to the internet eventually if you want to get the most out of your game.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that's not really what you originally said though
Just like that's not what the developer originally said right?

Keep :cape: in' though.

I have google access as well. Don't change the fact that they said 1 thing first and then backtracked like all of the other Xbox One related shyt. Here's another fact for you. The game isn't complete and requires the user to download DLC for it to be completed. Now since you're in the mood to answer for that lame as nikka answer why he even compared Killzone's launch to Forza 5?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

No your comprehension must be broken. With any forza game when you download new cars and tracks they are always added to the career mode. There is really no such thing as "completing" the campaign because there are always new cars and tracks being added if you want to buy/race them all then you have to download the DLC and continue on.

In the case of Forza 5 some of the extra content will be available day one and for free.

I chose to mention killzone because its the same concept. The game is shipped in a playable form and then DLC expands it.

If you think one is shipping "incomplete" then you must think the other is.

And once again your original statement was that the DLC was needed for the game to function. You were wrong yet you decided to get all emotional about it instead of just admitting your mistake.

And you call me lame yet you are the one getting all angry at your keyboard over an Internet conversation about video games.

Calm down buddy, no ones trying to hurt poor killzone:pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

1zyb7q.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not
Exactly. Only in 3cept funboy land will Crytek (makers of one of the most graphically intense PC games) make a Xbox game with shytty graphics and terrible animations...:laugh:

Wow the world of a 3cept must be one backward place! :heh:

Point me in the direction of one Crytek game with great animation, don't confuse high textures & great post processing with solid animation, they've never been good at animating.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No your comprehension must be broken. With any forza game when you download new cars and tracks they are always added to the career mode. There is really no such thing as "completing" the campaign because there are always new cars and tracks being added if you want to buy/race them all then you have to download the DLC and continue on.

In the case of Forza 5 some of the extra content will be available day one and for free.

I chose to mention killzone because its the same concept. The game is shipped in a playable form and then DLC expands it.

And once again your original statement was that the DLC was needed for the game to function. You were wrong yet you decided to get all emotional about it instead of just admitting your mistake.

And you call me lame yet you are the one getting all angry at your keyboard over an Internet conversation about video games.

:snoop:
No, stop.

If you don't download the DLC for Forza YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE COMPLETE FINISHED GAME. How else do I have to say this to you? It's not comparable to Killzone.

Killzone isn't launching without the later levels of the campaign on the disc or anything like that. It's launching with a FULL campaign, and a FULLY loaded multiplayer. If you don't download anything for Killzone you'll still be able to beat the GAME. You cannot do so with Forza. Stop trying to say it's the same concept. It's not. What' you're posting is nothing more than bullshyt.

Forza's DLC is needed for the game to be a finished product. It's not EXTRA content. Jesus Christ.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crytek is good for graphics but can't seem to make their games fun and entertaining

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I don't know what's been going on around here but it seems the truth has outsiders to the the greener side FURIOUS :whew:

You said nothing wrong. The problem is gamers on the Sony side don't learn about Xbox games like that. They only care about negative info to the point they get angry if you say something positive :wow:

So forza 5 is this incomplete game, killzone that also has dlc is a full game tho. DLC has a different meaning cuz its Sony :manny:

The truth is 3cepts have literally NOTHING to look forward to. We know knack, killzone snore, DriveClub are WACK AS fukk. Won like a combined total of 1 honorable mention. Then these same dudes then act like industry opinions , universal acclaim, Higher rated franchises, more console exclusives, better system, and did I forget to mention Xbox live 3.0 :blessed:

Let goldenglove be furious. If he wanna act that way over xbl, it wouldn't be good for his reputation. :salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:snoop:
No, stop.

If you don't download the DLC for Forza YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE COMPLETE FINISHED GAME. How else do I have to say this to you? It's not comparable to Killzone.

Killzone isn't launching without the later levels of the campaign on the disc or anything like that. It's launching with a FULL campaign, and a FULLY loaded multiplayer. If you don't download anything for Killzone you'll still be able to beat the GAME. You cannot do so with Forza. Stop trying to say it's the same concept. It's not. What' you're posting is nothing more than bullshyt.

Forza's DLC is needed for the game to be a finished product. It's not EXTRA content. Jesus Christ.

You can't compare the campagn of a single player game where there is a beginning and end to the story, to a racing sim with no story whatsoever.

There is no "beating" Forza, there's nothing to beat.

You stans took this simple concept and tried to make it bigger than it is, which is why you keep parading around the lie that the DLC is needed for the game to function.

Why did you tell that lie at first, then switch it up when I called you out?:usure:

So once again if you think a game shipping before DLC is available equates to it being shipped "incomplete" then you have to feel the same way about killzone.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as a 3cept, im still looking forward to beyond two souls. i know you xbots forgot (as did your video game developers) but until the release of the new consoles, we're still in current gen.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can't compare the campagn of a single player game where there is a beginning and end to the story, to a racing sim with no story whatsoever.

There is no "beating" Forza, there's nothing to beat.

You stans took this simple concept and tried to make it bigger than it is, which is why you keep parading around the lie that the DLC is needed for the game to function.

Why did you tell that lie at first, then switch it up when I called you out?:usure:

So once again if you think a game shipping before DLC is available equates to it being shipped "incomplete" then you have to feel the same way about killzone.
So why did you bring Killzone up to begin with?????????? Because you're a clown.

By requiring part of the game as a download on launch day, it gives Turn 10 extra time to finish everything. And so what you get on the disc you buy at the store won’t be the entire game. You’ll need to download the rest of it from Xbox Live

What more needs to be said about this? One game is shipping and going to be sold as a finished game, and one game isn't. You're dumb.