IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your comprehension is failing. You must be stupid.

Let me explain again for you. Forza 5 ships and it's single player campaign is NOT complete. You or anybody else who buys that game has to download DLC to finish it. Now let's stay on topic you idiot. We're not talking about GTA5. We're talking about why you chose to mention Killzone's DLC in comparison to this shyt here for Forza.

I think the answer is... because you're a lame ass muhfukka on a message board blatantly lying for attention. Now come with a regular retarded ass spin job so I can laugh at you again.

tumblr_makccpbitf1rxldl7o1_400.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Your attentions are good SUPER HERO, but your brain is powerless! LOL

retard-image.jpg

P.s this is a forum it's all about what other people think with topic discussions handicap HERO lol

Yo! This how I picture @GiFtiC lol The retarded Sony stan

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why did you bring Killzone up to begin with?????????? Because you're a clown.
It's an example of a game that has DLC. I also mentioned gtaV.

What more needs to be said about this? One game is shipping and going to be sold as a finished game, and one game isn't. You're dumb.

They were honest about it. That's the same exact thing most games do nowadays. A lot of games have day one updates and a lot of games have DLC. Once again if you believe day one updates/DLC means a game is incomplete then you have to feel that way about all game including killzone.

Other games give you whatever is done at the time it goes gold and then charges you for the DLC. This game gives you the first set of DLC for free, yet somehow you try to spin it as a bad thing.

Is that because you're the clown:ohhh:

If you were just latching into the "killzone needs DLC to function" fanboy bandwagon then just admit you were wrong and drop it. If you really feel that Forza is shipping as anincomplete game then admit you feel the same about killzone. You can't have it both ways.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
It's an example of a game that has DLC. I also mentioned gtaV.

They were honest about it. That's the same exact thing most games do nowadays. A lot of games have day one updates and a lot of games have DLC. Once again if you believe day one updates/DLC means a game is incomplete then you have to feel that way about all game including killzone.

Other games give you whatever is done at the time it goes gold and then charges you for the DLC. This game gives you the first set of DLC for free, yet somehow you try to spin it as a bad thing.

Is that because you're the clown:ohhh:

If you were just latching into the "killzone needs DLC to function" fanboy bandwagon then just admit you were wrong and drop it. If you really feel that Forza is shipping as anincomplete game then admit you feel the same about killzone. You can't have it both ways.

This is all MS fault. Because they are too honest with us. They should be like Sony and give the bare minimal of details so its "fans" can fill in the details in their head and it will be glorious! That why Sony looks so good PR wise because they have not said shyt, than when MS has a PR issue all they do is come in say we wont do that lol. But the sad thing is, with it being so close to launch. We dont know anything about the next gen PSN+, The system has not been shown running actual games and even been opened up for the public to see. Where was Sony at the hotchips event? etc.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is all MS fault. Because they are too honest with us. They should be like Sony and give the bare minimal of details so its "fans" can fill in the details in their head and it will be glorious! That why Sony looks so good PR wise because they have not said shyt, than when MS has a PR issue all they do is come in say we wont do that lol. But the sad thing is, with it being so close to launch. We dont know anything about the next gen PSN+, The system has not been shown running actual games and even been opened up for the public to see. Where was Sony at the hotchips event? etc.
:snooze:

sings the swan song

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That a damn lie, I been following this game very closely. Show me the link.

They just said it recently in an interview. But I think it's a testament to how good the game looks that people including tech review sites thought it was native 1080p. The devs had to correct the interviewer for saying. 1080p

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yup.

They could have said.

"We're gonna give some free DLC to our customers because we love them so much". But they have the honest truth and gamers benefit from it. But that is somehow a bad thing in Sony Stan land.

Last edited: